microcircuitry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
microcircuitry
I need someone handy with a soldering iron to do some soldering on a super secret project ninja

Small circuit board type of thing, copious beer tokens up for grabs

ninja
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Can give it a go, long as it's not uber fiddly SMD...

I can do most other stuff.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
how small?
Thanks given by:
more info im sure i could sort something out bud.
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
I'll piss it bud I can solder down to 0201 bga's anything you want I can solder
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice jonny, a quick search of google shows me that my hands are far too shakey to pick up anything like that, let alone piss around soldering it lol

I need to take the battery terminals off my key and put them onto some wire so the battery can be relocated and also i may need to make the entire circuit board thinner Confusedhock:
Also move the lock and unlock buttons onto their own independand board. This possible?
I have some weird arse flexy circuit board here that may be able to be canibalised for the cause...

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Grant Wrote:Nice jonny, a quick search of google shows me that my hands are far too shakey to pick up anything like that, let alone piss around soldering it lol

I need to take the battery terminals off my key and put them onto some wire so the battery can be relocated and also i may need to make the entire circuit board thinner Confusedhock:
Also move the lock and unlock buttons onto their own independand board. This possible?
I have some weird arse flexy circuit board here that may be able to be canibalised for the cause...

Ain't gunna work I don't think. Need a new idea I think
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:
Grant Wrote:Nice jonny, a quick search of google shows me that my hands are far too shakey to pick up anything like that, let alone piss around soldering it lol

Ain't gunna work I don't think. Need a new idea I think

Trust me, ive come up with a good 'un

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
It's ace on monday we will have s chat probably best just Heyyy some variboard tbh and making up your own little circuit how thin does it have to be? I'll see what I got at work
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by: