Geometry Setup

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geometry Setup
Hey guys,

My cars almost ready to be put back on all 4's and its first outing.

But before that I would like to book it in for a full track day setup, can anyone recommend a place that would setup my GTi6?

Cheers

Drew
Thanks given by:
We don't know where you are....

Not a lot is adjustable on the 306 anyhow, what setup do you have currently?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(14-03-2014, 10:58 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: We don't know where you are....

Not a lot is adjustable on the 306 anyhow, what setup do you have currently?

Oh I'm in Leicester Idea

oh.........lol, just got KW v2's at the moment. Looking to get some adjustable top mounts as well from KAM Racing

http://www.kamracing.co.uk/car-tuning/pe...t-set.html
Thanks given by:
Lol you do not need to go anywhere to get it setup.

Have a play around with what feels right and save about £80
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Well, cost of a ball of string...so £2?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Unless they've driven gti-6s around a track and experimented with countless setups OR they have a 4-post rig, dynamic multibody simulation software or both they'll pretty much just be relying on guesswork as to what 'seems right' or the experience of having heard what set-ups feel good on track...this even happens in lower levels of competitive motorsport.

'feels good' and actually the quickest set-up are not necessarily the same thing and even selecting the correct damper settings properly on adjustable dampers requires a LOT of testing or simulation work.

For track day use it is probably best to just go with what other people are running successfully through experimentation with various setups I'd have thought.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by: