HDi Re-map Advice & Reviews

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDi Re-map Advice & Reviews
(25-03-2014, 11:52 AM)jammapic Wrote: eBay is probably your best bet mate - they are pretty cheap on there and do what they need to.

If you are struggling to get in touch, try my mobile - it's 077 six nine,16five one tree ate.

Sorry for the odd spelling, but I know spam bots often pick up mobiles to spam to. You should be able to get it from that though.

JP

Amazing way of telling your number !
Thanks given by:
Im sure theres a few on here will struggle Wink
Thanks given by:
Just got my stage 1+ from jammapic loaded on today what a difference as everyone has already said, but it really does change the car completely. James reckons the map should be around 135hp and 240 ft lb. Would recommend him to anyone very good communication and gave me exactly what I wanted.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Hi fellas looking to get a stage 1 map on the hdi, I would appreciate if someone could pm me some prices, won't be able to reply though I've not got enough posts lol Smile
Thanks given by:
DTubZz I just had a map from Jammapic on here and it totally changed the car, amazing!

Price wise it varies but if your looking to load the map on yourself via MPPS and emailing your map then about £100ish.
Thanks given by:
Sweet do I just plug the MBBS into my laptop or something? Do I need any programmes to use it? Cheers

Mpps I meant lol
Thanks given by:
(14-04-2014, 06:33 PM)DTubZz Wrote: Sweet do I just plug the MBBS into my laptop or something? Do I need any programmes to use it?Cheers

Mpps I meant lol

You'll need to download the software for it, if you go to page 4 I have a thread (mpps v13 help) which you can download it from, kindly put on by powerandtorque
Thanks given by:
(14-04-2014, 09:55 PM)fgrc76 Wrote:
(14-04-2014, 06:33 PM)DTubZz Wrote: Sweet do I just plug the MBBS into my laptop or something? Do I need any programmes to use it?Cheers

Mpps I meant lol

You'll need to download the software for it, if you go to page 4 I have a thread (mpps v13 help) which you can download it from, kindly put on by powerandtorque

Cheers dude Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Just wanna thank jammapic, got my stage 1+ loaded on this afternoon and hells bells it shifts! Feels like its got a different engine in! Cheers dude Smile
Thanks given by:
Another recommendation for Jammapic the stage 1+ money well spent
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
Gonna bump this with a 30-70...nice one JP. Wink

Standard: http://youtu.be/8LsWsecSTKY

JP S1+: http://youtu.be/V0Qh9LYXa7E
Thanks given by:
Hi mappers I have been looking into this for a while I have a estate hdi with a online cold feed air filter a decat and no back box im after a stage 1 or 1 plus depending on what's needed for a.1 plus can I get some prices pm'd to me just a ball park figure thanks guys
Thanks given by:
Whats needed to be able to offer a remap file only service or a full remap service on the forum please? i dont want to stand on anybodys toes though!
Thanks given by:
The ability to map somebody's car with safe results. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
That shouldnt be an issue, ive been remapping for over 12 years lol, im better known as astrasteve on a lot of forums

I wasnt sure if you needed to be a registered trader or anything similar!
Thanks given by:
Hahaha good stuff, diesels too?

A message to the admin probably wouldn't go amiss, i know there never used to be any arrangements for sellers, but not so sure any more...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Yes most stuff to be honest
I will double check with admin too, thanks
Thanks given by:
Just had a run-out in my 306 with a recently flashed Jammapic Stage 1+ map, and wow, what a difference! Car really picks up with a decent welly of torque, stark difference to previous performance. Not bad for £50!

Quick turn-around too, emailed James the original and had the Stage 1+ back in a couple of hours. I was concerned flashing the ECU from the laptop, but it was a piece of piss in the end.

Very pleased, might have to look into Stage 2 seeing as I've already got the top elbow and bottom hose.
Thanks given by:
I've gone stage 2 with him and it's unreal the difference, I still need to fit my manual boost controller and sort out boost but it's insane how much it's changed the car!
Thanks given by:
Glad everyone is happy.... now get some vids up - always nice to see cars I've mapped being given death! :-)

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
I'll try and see if I can't get onto a private road next week sometime and give her a wee kick!!
Thanks given by:
Had jp write a few maps for me, not all for me some for other people that haven't a clue who he is Smile, but has been spot on every time, did my dad's 406 and kindly turned down the power a touch as the clutch started to slip but it's still brilliant fun and the spool noise on the thing is just epic, well recommended cheers pal
Thanks given by:
No worries. Any time. Smile

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
We want videos, lot's of them =D
Thanks given by:
1st video in 3rd (excuse Jamiriquai);

And 4th.

2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
Im looking to get hdi mapped but im too new to post to for sale to jammpic deal can any1 help cheerz
Thanks given by:
My mobile number is listed in the for sale thread, 07769165138.

Thanks.
JP
Thanks given by:
Great thanks always like permission before i just use some1 phone number cheerz will be in touch soon
Thanks given by:
Not a HDi but i had a map from JP for my audi just the other day and im dead chuffed with it! He wrote one map from ground up for me, i gave him as much feedback as possible, we had a bloody long phone call discussing what i wanted and how the car was running, then we kind of went off on one talking about turbos and mapping and all sorts, decided the car need "more" basically over the whole rev range so JP tweeked the map and now its going even better, bit of a haze at the top end which JP offered to adjust but i said to hold off until i get some more exhaust mods then we can tweek it again, which he was happy with Smile Really chuffed with the service, he was also on hand to help when i almost bricked my ECU (keep your laptops plugged into the mains kids! amatuer mistake that) He thinks its around 200hp and i think he said the max torque request is 406NM maybe? So 300andsomethingftlbs? Power delivery is completely different to my old map which was a whoosh of torque at like 2k then it just tailed off, where as the JP map is much more linear still makes more torque than the old map but its also spread over a wider rev range. And to top it off i also asked for a daft limiter, not going to spend much time bashing it but its nice to know its there for a bit of fun Smile We are also in discussion about me getting a hybrid turbo mwuaha. All in all very good service and i recommend, Tom approoved Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Looking to remap my hdi and want some info first, is it ok to drop you a text jammapic??
Thanks given by: