New hdi meridian owner
Hi folks just picked up myself a hdi tonight Smile[Image: y9a7a9y2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile

Looks great, any plans for it?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thanks Smile yeh just having a look at what others are doing to there hdi's stage one sounds really easy as for the remap I found hdi tuning from google are they a good known company? As for looks may find slightly lowrr front dprings and lower the rear dont want it too low and harsh though as my 6 month son will be in the car alot
Thanks given by:
Yeah uprated springs and shocks are perfect then

Think they is a whippy stage 1 tuned kit for sale on here Smile
Thanks given by:
HDi Tuning is basically what you'll usually find refered to as Pro_Steve on the forum, and yes his/their maps have got a good reputation.

Generally it's Pro_Steve/HDi Tuning, Mr Whippy, or Jammapic that people use for maps on here and who have a good reputation. Stage 1 is just a straight forward remap with no other modifications needed.

Jammapic has just done me a Stage 1+ map and I can't praise his service highly enough.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
What would a decat,egr blank, intercooler come under ? Can easily do that myself.

Just had to fit a nee bonnet today! Driving along the bypass and boom bonnet flys up and smacks of the window, thankfully the window is fine, could only get a black bonnet locally so now looks like this [Image: y4ehapa7.jpg]

Also found this in my boot is this the standard spoiler? There foesnt seem to be any fixings on the car for it [Image: qety4ahy.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Was the spolier for phase 2/3 as the fitments are different

although some aftermarket ones are bonded to the boot.
Thanks given by:
That spoiler is aftermarket, just bond it to the window/boot using tiger seal! :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
welcome to the club . . .any questions don't be afraid to ask . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I've got a spoiler like that! I just bonded mine on with Tiger Seal. At least the bonnet you got was black, and not some random colour! Wink

Welcome along anyway. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome the the club. Yep that spoiler is aftermaket and bonds onto the boot lid! Black bonnet isnt the end of the world. Moonstone is a fairly decent colour imo.

As for a stage 1 its a remap and decat. Then for stage 2 its a clutch, FMIC and remap. De-egr is always good too Smile Then after stage 2 you want to look at Jonnys estate project Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Yeh it just looks like I have painted it like others do, im going to either paint the wheels black or gunmetal to go wiyh the bonnet.
Not sure if I will be putting the spoiler back on it doesn't give a clean look imo.
Is it worth doing a stage 2 on a 140k engine? Id imagine these engines are cheap to buy
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meridian HDi Owner - Looking for some advice on mods AMJAZZ 15 2,900 14-10-2013, 06:53 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  GTI-6 owner soon to be d-turbo owner instead LukeC88 36 12,143 01-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Jonny b