Cant decide what to do with this suggestion...?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant decide what to do with this suggestion...?
Hi guys,

I bought this a while back as a spur of the moment thing but really cant decide what to do with it.

It is a 1.9 DT Spinnaker with fancy electrics, which i was suprised for a 'N' registration.

It has 117k miles on the clock and running Lucas pump, family owned near enough from new with a folder full of reciepts and old mot's and all original books with service history stamped.

The car has been stored since December 2012 when it was stopped being used and failed an mot on a bit of welding and shot rear brakes.

I am currently without a car as some of you may know but (i may get slapped for this) it just doesnt feel right i do prefer my old hdi so unsure whether to keep, break or sell it :/

It does have a few scuffs and it needs a few bits, nothing major:

Rev counter doesnt work
Two leaky injectors
Needs a service
Few broken interior trims

I am just after some opinions on what you guys think of it, what i should do with it and what its worth if i sold it with a mot and without.

I really cant decide what way to go with it and am in two minds but i brought it home from the barn today so i could do something with it as i cant see it sat there all covered up..

Thanks for any input people
Thanks given by:
It's not a d turbo and with no mot I'd say scrap price with the issues to sort too
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
That sigma ? Ill be after a few panels Tongue Shame its a 5 door Wink
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2014, 11:14 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: It's not a d turbo and with no mot I'd say scrap price with the issues to sort too

It's says it's a 1.9dt?

There only tiny issues, personally get em fixed put it though mot enjoy cheap motoring Wink

Thanks given by:
It's a sldt or what ever it's not a d turbo (d turbo being the trim) so igs pov spec suspention and bumpers ect

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 08:28 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: It's a sldt or what ever it's not a d turbo (d turbo being the trim) so igs pov spec suspention and bumpers ect

ooooooo i get you thought u meant it wasn't a 1.9 ha ha lol

Still worth saving if we all scrapped them when they need small amount of work would be none left Wink

Thanks given by:
12 month test and those issues free it's got to be worth £4-500 to someone?

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 08:57 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: 12 month test and those issues free it's got to be worth £4-500 to someone?

Yer probably................... just thought u buy it as it is Wink u want an xud Tongue

Thanks given by:
Ive been given a 5door in worse condition that that and itl be going back on the road!
Thanks given by: