new black phase 1!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new black phase 1!
Mowle knows the guy you bought it off better than me, but I was on the phone to mowle about half an hour ago ...
Thanks given by:
yeah i know him very well. i would think about getting new glow plugs first as he never let them warm up. how much did you pay?
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Mowle5677 Wrote:yeah i know him very well. i would think about getting new glow plugs first as he never let them warm up. how much did you pay?

glowplugs are going to be replaced yeah! think it needs a lower engine mount as it knocks a fair bit paid 475 for it which isnt far off my monthly fuel bill in the suzuki so im not too fussed haha. and i can do most of the work myself or with the help of a mate who knows his stuff so its not too bad!
Thanks given by:
he only paid £375 for it! he made £100 on it and all he done was made it worse! Dan is the person to speak to to help sort it all out Wink hope the car turns out perfect after the work is done mate.
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Mowle5677 Wrote:he only paid £375 for it! he made £100 on it and all he done was made it worse! Dan is the person to speak to to help sort it all out Wink hope the car turns out perfect after the work is done mate.

ah well to be honest its worth it to me just so i dont have to pour petrol in the last thing i had!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  black phase 1 pistolpete 2 811 06-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Tyronnster
Thumbs Up black phase 1 DT with Bosch on ebay looks ok . . Mattcheese31 3 1,381 17-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Chris_90