Back in a 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back in a 306
Hi I've been on the forum awhile an have had 306 d turbos but I am now back with another an absolute bargain I picked up so I thought come back on the forum.

This time I have gone with a petrol one which I know nothing about I've got the 1.8 16v engine which goes quite well to what I thought it would.

Its abit high mileage on the shell 144k but the engine is faultless it's runs like it's done 50k an i dunno whether in past its had any work to engine i.e. rebuild or anything because it come with no history.

Everything works on it all electric wise front and back electric windows which I know 306 electrics aren't the best from my experience with mine it's got full half leathers, nimrod wheels with good tread, full stainless steel exhaust system came with 8 month MOT an no tax an I got it for 250 quid I am made up very good find off my dads mate.

here's a few pics anyway an hope to be getting some help with few bits it needs doing needs torsion bar lowering to match front as I think its had a new rear axle at some point as its pretty high at the back compared to front wheels could do with a refurb little snags but its absolutel belter for that price an goes well.

[attachment=13996]
[attachment=13997]
[attachment=13998]

exhaust is abit big going to have to change the back box.
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2014, 12:41 PM)JoshDturbo Wrote: Hi I've been on the forum awhile an have had 306 d turbos but I am now back with another an absolute bargain I picked up so I thought come back on the forum.

This time I have gone with a petrol one which I know nothing about I've got the 1.8 16v engine which goes quite well to what I thought it would.

Its abit high mileage on the shell 144k but the engine is faultless it's runs like it's done 50k an i dunno whether in past its had any work to engine i.e. rebuild or anything because it come with no history.

Everything works on it all electric wise front and back electric windows which I know 306 electrics aren't the best from my experience with mine it's got full half leathers, nimrod wheels with good tread, full stainless steel exhaust system came with 8 month MOT an no tax an I got it for 250 quid I am made up very good find off my dads mate.

here's a few pics anyway an hope to be getting some help with few bits it needs doing needs torsion bar lowering to match front as I think its had a new rear axle at some point as its pretty high at the back compared to front wheels could do with a refurb little snags but its absolutel belter for that price an goes well.

exhaust is abit big going to have to change the back box.

Looks amazing Smile love the wheels!
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome looks good Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
[Image: text_zps746f8e1d.png]
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2014, 06:41 PM)SRowell Wrote: [Image: text_zps746f8e1d.png]

Thanks for the reply I shall have a look through your thread properly yours looks a very clean diablo red 306 credit to you with abit of work an money im sure I can get this looking good again with a few repairs an modifactions the 1.8 engine goes very well to what I thought aswell quite suprising it has upgraded intake aswel.
Thanks given by: