boot won't open ??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
boot won't open ??
hi any ideas as to why my boot won't open when push the button in feels as thow it's stuck or Sumat ?
Thanks given by:
Motor I would say.
Thanks given by:
is that the mechanism behind it that you can see from the inside ?
Thanks given by:
Yes do you here it working?
Thanks given by:
I don't think so it feels like it's stuck if you push button in and try lift boot it feels well stuck.
Thanks given by:
You will here is working as there loud motors. I had this problem myself. A new motor fixed it.
Thanks given by:
sweet will take another look tomoz I gotta blaze d turbo had it about 9years ago but been left past 2 years on driveway it's totally standard but since iv looked on here there some nice 306s on here made me wanna get it back on road again your selling the hdi ain't you ?
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2014, 11:48 PM)306 blaze Wrote: sweet will take another look tomoz I gotta blaze d turbo had it about 9years ago but been left past 2 years on driveway it's totally standard but since iv looked on here there some nice 306s on here made me wanna get it back on road again your selling the hdi ain't you ?

Yeah its still for sale, ive got myself a ph1 sigma dt now for a project. If you need a motor ive got three of them I can send one out to you for £8
Thanks given by:
looks nice for a 5 door clean aswel if didn't already have 1 i would buy it but gunna spend some money on mine now. I saw it the other day when was walkin the dog i think, im from netherton way not far from you if you from wolvo way i will check tomoz and let u know if need 1 but most likely will.
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2014, 12:02 AM)306 blaze Wrote: looks nice for a 5 door clean aswel if didn't already have 1 i would buy it but gunna spend some money on mine now. I saw it the other day when was walkin the dog i think, im from netherton way not far from you if you from wolvo way i will check tomoz and let u know if need 1 but most likely will.

Oh just up road not bad Smile Yeah let me no mate. Got bits here and there for 306's Smile
Thanks given by:
yeah il get back to you about that. By any chance have you had a quiksilver before on the drive and sold some pepperpot alloys ?
Thanks given by:
That could well be my brother. I live 2 mins up road in the car Smile
Thanks given by:
Its the pic u put on with car for sale the garden and house looks familiar I bought some alloys for a 106 i had a while back. well il get back to you mate cheers.
Thanks given by:
I used to pop mind open from the inside

Go into the boot remove the cover and pull the the wire comming from the drivers side
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
when you say cover do you mean the black plastic casing around it ?
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2014, 02:22 PM)306 blaze Wrote: when you say cover do you mean the black plastic casing around it ?

Yep Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I climbed in my boot and sprayed wd40 on the mechanism and it's worked since. May just have seized.
Thanks given by:
When you say motor, do you mean the central locking solenoid?

More than likely its the catch that has seized. You will have to get the cover off and pull the rod to release it and then, once open, give it a good lube up Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boot won't open :( Nathan1305 4 1,120 26-04-2014, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Kwik