Vag fag shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vag fag shit
Car in question is a 2007 Audi a4 1.9 tdi I'v been given the job of repairing it and I'm not getting the full story from the owner.

Basically they was driving next minute performance went down reduced rpm to 3000rpm (limp mode) and black smoke and no engine light. A Former "audi technician" removed the egr pipe and cleaned it out.

Car now has less smoke but no omphh behind it.while stationary it won't rev past 3k and is sluggish through rev range once in 4th gear and at 70 it hits brick wall again ie limp mode but not always. The owner complained since the egr pipe had been cleaned it now sounds like a sucking sound. I'v personally heard this and it's very faint just as turbo is coming on boost but no oomph slight black smoke out the back. I'v checked for leaks and used break cleaner deodrant etc to check for increased idle etc.

After inspecting few things I then cleaned the clogged egr valve which you'd have thought would have also been cleaned!

Things I'v considered are maf sensor and boost pressure sensor but there no engine light.

Any ideas?
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Have you got vag com or something similar to actuate the egr just to test. Does the vehicle have dpf on? Sounds like limp mode. Blocked dpf are sods
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I might get hit for doing this, but i'm just trying to help! Being German it's probably down to a sensor, almost always is!

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=179589
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by: