New bloke

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New bloke
Hello people. Im new here. Ive been part of 205gtidrivers for ages and thought as im getting a 306 as well might as well be part of this forum as well. Im a car mechanic in ipswich suffolk and have had 3 306s in the past. All derv and am
Looking at buying another very soon. But a 5 door or family purposes. Hope to get into the community
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Hi mate I live the other side of Stowmarket but spend abit of time in kesgrave(where the missus lives)

what garage do work at?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Im stowmarket way! Great finborough i work at purling transport just behind the big asda
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2014, 09:16 PM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: Im stowmarket way! Great finborough i work at purling transport just behind the big asda

Cl actaully live in drinkstone which is about a mile or 2 from woolpit, if need any help with stuff or need s parts give us a shout Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Sweet well ill let you know. Wont be long and ill be having a fiddle with new motor.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate Wink
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Hi Tom. Welcome to the forum. My name is Sam and I live in Woodbridge. Check out my project thread for my 1.8 and maybe youll spot me at some point! I work in London so im normally cruising down the A12/14 at weekends.

I would advise you to look at a hdi 5 door.
Thanks given by:
I used to work for peugeot and the amount of electrical faults on his put me off. I have to deal with electrics all day don't want to do it at home as well. I'm looking for mechanical because its more satisfying for me to play with and can run veg oil as well. Although I have drove several and they do drive well just not for me. I'll take a look at the project thread Smile

PS nice thread
Thanks given by:
(26-02-2014, 05:45 AM)hafa786 Wrote: New bloke is looking well and good for use. You should to take care it.

Huh!?

Anyway....

Welcome! Smile

I have similar background as you with hdi's and would say to get a xud 5dr!!

Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Xud ftw! Ive had two theyre great. Im looking for one atm but cant find one Sad
Thanks given by:
Do what I did...found a decent car and swap the crappy petrol engine out for a decent xud, 2.1 in my case.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2014, 09:18 PM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: I used to work for peugeot and the amount of electrical faults on his put me off. I have to deal with electrics all day don't want to do it at home as well. I'm looking for mechanical because its more satisfying for me to play with and can run veg oil as well. Although I have drove several and they do drive well just not for me. I'll take a look at the project thread Smile

PS nice thread

haha preach it brother . . . . .XUD all day long, life's too short to be dealing with dodgey HDI electrics . . .Big Grin welcome to the club . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Insurance is a minefield with stuff like that. I cant get a decent price with engine conversion done. Im viewing one this weekend if its any good ill get some pictures up.
Thanks given by:
My renewal this year was £320....only 4yrs ncb. I didnt that was all that bad considering all mods are declared with engine swap!?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I had a little bump last year and lost 6 years ncb Sad i now only have a year.
Thanks given by:
I now own a 306 will get some pictures up when I pick it up
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new bloke. alex306 4 979 28-09-2015, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Andre3000
  new old bloke junk yard dog 10 1,276 21-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye