Need a 306 in my life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a 306 in my life
hi all i have joined this group hoping to find a 306 a few of my mates have one and i have grown to love them but are struggling to find a decent one
Thanks given by:
Welcome Hello

What 306s do your mates have and what are you looking for?? Good examples do pop up quite regularly although this can depend on the model you are looking for easier to find a decent/well looked after 5 door HDi (for example) as they tend to be driven by older more sensible drivers where as models like the GTi6 or DTurbo 3 doors are more of a magnet for younsters with burberry caps who just want to shread tyres and congregate in supermarket car parks... That said there are good and bad examples of all models on offer just depends on where you look and how desperate you are to find what you want and also how much you want to spend. As far as 306 prices go, you can get a good example for less than a £1,000 unless you want a Rallye, Cabriolet or a well sorted GTi6 then you can be looking at easily spending another £500+
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome, hope you can find your Peugeot!
Thanks given by:
(14-02-2014, 04:45 PM)Scottp123 Wrote: hi all i have joined this group hoping to find a 306 a few of my mates have one and i have grown to love them but are struggling to find a decent one

Hi Scott how are things.... sorry Matt just totalled his but maybe worht some salvaging from it?

Dom
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Deffo get one for less than a grand lol, I paid £350 for my last two, both still going strong Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2014, 05:20 PM)Ari Wrote: Welcome Hello

What 306s do your mates have and what are you looking for?? Good examples do pop up quite regularly although this can depend on the model you are looking for easier to find a decent/well looked after 5 door HDi (for example) as they tend to be driven by older more sensible drivers where as models like the GTi6 or DTurbo 3 doors are more of a magnet for younsters with burberry caps who just want to shread tyres and congregate in supermarket car parks... That said there are good and bad examples of all models on offer just depends on where you look and how desperate you are to find what you want and also how much you want to spend. As far as 306 prices go, you can get a good example for less than a £1,000 unless you want a Rallye, Cabriolet or a well sorted GTi6 then you can be looking at easily spending another £500+

Nicely summed up, although a fair few cabriolets seemed to come up with low mileage for 1k over the winter...presumably it's been a buyer's market this winter given the recent weather!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Hi all my mate had a stage one hdi and I sorta fell in love with the power of a diesel I have now found one myself 3 door black phase 3 one and have big plans for it so going to be very skint if anybody happens to be breaking a black one I need smoothed boot bonnet grill eventually new front and rear bumper I will upload some pictures of how it looks so far
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome Smile

Nice to hear you have found what you were looking for get some pics up!
Thanks given by:
(24-02-2014, 08:16 AM)Scottp123 Wrote: Hi all my mate had a stage one hdi and I sorta fell in love with the power of a diesel I have now found one myself 3 door black phase 3 one and have big plans for it so going to be very skint if anybody happens to be breaking a black one I need smoothed boot bonnet grill eventually new front and rear bumper I will upload some pictures of how it looks so far

I'm breaking a black gti6 not much left but let me know if there's any upgrades your interested in such a brakes or suspension.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by: