Bent wheel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bent wheel
My passenger side rear wheel is bent, its like negative camber where the top of wheel is leaning inward. But the other side is straight. ANy ideas?
Thanks given by:
You my friend have a f*cked rear axle
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2014, 07:32 PM)LewisG Wrote: My passenger side rear wheel is bent, its like negative camber where the top of wheel is leaning inward. But the other side is straight. ANy ideas?

You're looking at it wrong.. Try tilting your head a little less
Thanks given by:
Where could I get a rear axle? Ive had a mechanic look and he said its the rear axle aswelll
Thanks given by:
Common fault. The bush at the top of the trailing arm has gone. It is easier to replace the whole axle but make sure you see it on the car before it is removed to make sure that's not gone either.
If the wheel is tilting in far enough to touch the body work it will acually fail the MoT.
A bodge fix for this is to move the body work. Big hammer!
Thanks given by:
(02-03-2014, 03:02 PM)tonytony Wrote: A bodge fix for this is to move the body work. Big hammer!

Or use a wheel spacer?
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How much you willing to spend? As if the beam ..."shafts" are worn which they will be these can be replaced along with the four needle roller bearings and seals, if left to long the beam tube will become oval shaped! And then defo a complete beam will be needed
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is my top mount bent? allye 4 1,350 12-04-2017, 12:22 PM
Last Post: allye
  Bent rocker8742 25 5,521 07-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Last Post: rocker8742