Hi Guys! how is everyone!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Guys! how is everyone!!
Hi Everyone,

this is Dom, ze German ,with the left hand drive french 205! for those who remember! aka (the metalbender!) Wink for circuit victims!

the Adrian Flux French Car Show ROUNDUP has started and I thought this year we could get ourselves organised even earlier to KICK ass and win some more prizes.

Firstly Happy New Year to all!

Secondly apologies everyone for not having been in contact..... I drowned my phone, AND although it was an old-school Nokia from 6 year ago it did not make it through the drying process and as a result I have no ones details anymore.

I would like to get back in touch with you all, I have done 3 track days over the last month and a half and am sure it would be even merrier the more we are!

So feel free to reach out to me , the days are getting longer... and hopefully the weather better!!

Talk soon,

Dom
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Got any pictures of your 205?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Hi all,

Yup I do, Its built not bought, so beware the roughness!

Also I am getting used to the website so sorry If I dont manage to upload the pics straight away.

I will manage.

Dom
Thanks given by:
HOw can you upload a picture
Thanks given by:
Hey man was good to meet you at FCS look forward to seeing some more of that 205 this year Smile

Are you using tapatalk or web browser?
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
[attachment=13739]Hi Mate,

sorry idont know what tapatalk is? web broswer I am using firefox....feel free tochuckleif I a completely off track here! Smile

when is there A NEXT MEETING? I would love to catch up with some of you but like I mentioned I lost m pone with all the numbers. Dont have Scotts number anymore either.

I've been out on snetterton and bedford over the past couple weekends.

as the hours of daylight are getting longer its time to gear up!

anyone up for atrack session?
Thanks given by:
Hey dude, I remember you! At least, I certainly remember sitting round the picnic table with you while camping at FCS! Wink

Good to see you're still around, crap news about your phone, but I guess shit happens, eh? lol

Not 100% sure about any other meets, but ace night is the 3rd Monday of every month, and FCS is approaching again soon, would be good to see you again anyway!

Oh and tapatalk is an forum reader for Android (and possibly other os's), I use it, and so do a few others on here, just makes it a little easier to use the forum on a phone. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hi there,

ok I just got first smart phone! so iwill have to look into that!....yeah I know is stilllive in the stone age....prefer mail pigeons to mail, dont know how to spell E mail!!! Smile

Okace caf is around the corner for me so, surething! FCS is in july i believeand I am all up for it!!! where about do you live?

got any project running on yours?

Dom
Thanks given by:
I'm in Hastings down on the south east coast, I'm planning on doing everything in my power to make it to ace in March, as i havent been for ages, so maybe see you there? Wink

My project thread is here: http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=1996

But she's getting worse by the day now, just changed a droplink that I broke yesterday, and now the power steering pump has shat it's fluid all over the floor outside my uncles place. Beginning to lose the love a bit now, every time I fix one thing, 2 more break! Sad
Thanks given by:
Remmber this from pugfest lol

[Image: IMG_4882_zpsaff0c3c6.jpg]
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
HAHA!! great picture Mate!!! unbelievable!!

Hastings was it your foot that got severed with that freaky skateboard contraption?

you gonna come up to french night then?

(22-02-2014, 11:40 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: I'm in Hastings down on the south east coast, I'm planning on doing everything in my power to make it to ace in March, as i havent been for ages, so maybe see you there? Wink

My project thread is here: http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=1996

But she's getting worse by the day now, just changed a droplink that I broke yesterday, and now the power steering pump has shat it's fluid all over the floor outside my uncles place. Beginning to lose the love a bit now, every time I fix one thing, 2 more break! Sad

Hi Hastings, my mate amtt jst tottalled his 306 here in london, maybe some spare to salvage for you?

I can always ask?

hope to see you at ace dude!

Dom

ah sam!! sorry mix up ad Fooby if i remember correctly!!!

hoes the foot? back for some pedal action?
Thanks given by:
lmao

Nah mate, I live in Hastings, my name is Steve! lol

And yeah, if your mates got any parts for salvage, that'd be quite handy actually! Wink
Thanks given by:
Ahh Rover vs Peugeot the battle continues ^

Good to see you joined up, really loved your 205 at pugfest will you be attending the castle combe action day in april?
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-20859.html
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Dom Smile

I still chuckle to myself at the memory of you lying on a rug under your car, jacked about 3 feet up in the air, fixing it in a service station lmao
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2014, 01:32 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: lmao

Nah mate, I live in Hastings, my name is Steve! lol

And yeah, if your mates got any parts for salvage, that'd be quite handy actually! Wink

what arte the parts you need? I'll ask. its a 306 gti 6 petrol.

HAHA, look at the novice with no freakin clue of the UK landscape AI? THANKS Steve...aka HASTINGS!

(22-02-2014, 03:48 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Ahh Rover vs Peugeot the battle continues ^

Good to see you joined up, really loved your 205 at pugfest will you be attending the castle combe action day in april?
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-20859.html

OOOh yes!! any track is liek a shark smelling blood for me! Smile especially with a great group like yourselves!!

DOM

(22-02-2014, 04:12 PM)Grant Wrote: Welcome along Dom Smile

I still chuckle to myself at the memory of you lying on a rug under your car, jacked about 3 feet up in the air, fixing it in a service station lmao

HAHA!! yeh that was after bolt went flying your way on the Motorway!! ,,, you gotta love it to hate it!! Smile
Thanks given by:
lol No worries mate, i've been called worse! lmao

I've actually got someone sending me a part now anyway, but thanks for the offer dude. Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Dom!

Yes it was my 'stanceboard' and yes i probably ruined Chris' year with that! He had to go into work and explain what happened and nobody could understand what a stanceboard was!

Will we be seeing you at pugfest and FCS this year? Big Grin

btw i am SAM and i live in LONDON. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2014, 10:02 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Hey dude, I remember you! At least, I certainly remember sitting round the picnic table with you while camping at FCS! Wink

Great night!
I also remember you was looking through pictures of pugfest yesterday as I'm going this year and saw your 205.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24-02-2014, 10:48 AM)SRowell Wrote: Welcome along Dom!

Yes it was my 'stanceboard' and yes i probably ruined Chris' year with that! He had to go into work and explain what happened and nobody could understand what a stanceboard was!

Will we be seeing you at pugfest and FCS this year? Big Grin

btw i am SAM and i live in LONDON. Big Grin

Awesome Sam,lets meet up soon!!

I am gonna start my fire glass conversion soon Smile GRIN, and rip out even more weight!

we should share some more pics form the FC adn YES iam coing there this year!

Dom
Thanks given by: