Anyone on here?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone on here?
who's is this then? Very nice car if I say so myself Big Grin

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-HD...35d1f807ab
Thanks given by:
Don't recognise it tbh....haven't seen any on here with broken bonnets for a while. lol
Thanks given by:
Very nice indeed only issue is that broken bonnet Wink other than that I like it alot

Thanks given by:
Yes and only up the road them me!

(10-02-2014, 08:25 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Don't recognise it tbh....haven't seen any on here with broken bonnets for a while. lol

I agree on the broken bonnet, will have to get that fixed Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Smart looking motor. Keep meaning to grow some bollocks and do the whole black mask thing, bought some spare crystals about a year ago and still haven't got round to it!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Little tip! use a electric oven and cover the lens with foil! Stops any hot spots Wink I set mine to 230c with the door half closed Tongue Done about 7 sets now like that.
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2014, 09:30 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: Smart looking motor. Keep meaning to grow some bollocks and do the whole black mask thing, bought some spare crystals about a year ago and still haven't got round to it!

Do it.Best mod.fact!
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Well turns out the cars a short walking distance from me! SO I shall be viewing tomorrow evening Smile what's the chances of that!!!!
Thanks given by:
Hmmm....I have an electric oven in my current property, but I'm moving out in 4 weeks. Maybe this is the kick up the arse I need! Thanks for the tip...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by: