spotted around hams hall

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spotted around hams hall
just seen a blue 306 estate with challengers HID's HID looking fogs comeing from curdworth across into hams hall, birmingham.i was turning around. looked nice! isnt one of you by any chance was it? about 10pm i was the moonstone hdi infront Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Wasnt m.... F*ck it i dont even own a 306..
...85cc Petrol 0 Doors... - ...135MPG... - ...£17 Tax...
Thanks given by:
Can't imagine it was anyone from here, doesn't ring any bells anyway.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I havent seen that Im afraid.
Thanks given by:
it looked familiar. iv definitely seen it someware, the way he flew up behind me as i took the island he definitely spotted me LOL
Thanks given by:
You checked .net? May be off there? I see a few nice 306's around our surrounding areas but there never on the forum lol
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
i dont realy use .net, i remember seeing a dark blue estate on a thread i stumbled across a while ago and am sure the guy was realy close by me. god knows. nice to see it though. for a second i thought i might of had a race on my hands but it wasnt to be lol. tbh i do see quiet a few, i work opp the jag plant in castlebrom and theres a moonstone that comes out the jag carpark every day. looks tidy. i realy need to get my club stickers up...
Thanks given by:
Wasnt me, but on another note jj i work on tyburn road by the lidl lol if ever you need any bits i got loads in my garage at the back of the shop lol
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
Yh? Its a small world, i reluctently work up at f1 next to kfc lol.
Thanks given by:
I hate that place lol but ye very small world, i ysed to work on the trading estate just up from there but my gaffer bought a shop round the corner so we moved

Current cars
Thanks given by:
Hate?
Thanks given by:
Ok hate maybe quiet strong lol i went in there a couple times a few years ago for some tracking there were a couple of ignorant people there that just didnt want to help so i ended up going down to malvern tyres now and always willing to help

Current cars
Thanks given by:
LOL. Iv been there 18 months so i wasn't me lol. If u do need anything pop in, ask for me and vwallarr
Thanks given by:
Oh definatly werent you it was about 4-5years ago lol

Current cars
Thanks given by: