Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Potential swap.. AVOGTZ coilovers
#1
Hi guys, not been on here for a while so apologies.

I have AVO GTZ adjustable coilovers on my hdi (have posted pics in the past) and basically at the bottom of the N/S front spring it has cracked which is unfortunately an MOT failure...

All I want for the car now instead of 'high end' coilovers are some budget coilovers with good springs!

Would anyone be interested in a swap?? Apart from the N/S spring, they are in good condition surface wise (label still showing just!) and last time I adjusted them I was still able to do it by hand. Adjustable damping still appears to work fine.
#2
What spring rate are they? As I have 4 sets of avo coilover springs that I don't need anymore which I can have if you want to keep the avo's
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
#3
Do you have the rear dampers too?
Wishes for more power...
#4
I'll swap for a set of TA technix with uprated springs and a set of sub 60k estate rear shocks?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.



Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile 40mm lowering setup swap coilovers HDIkyle 2 1,895 31-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Last Post: td_dan
  For sale or swap. Ta technics coilovers kentiiboii 33 18,910 23-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Last Post: ginge191

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)