How to I get this to work

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to I get this to work
Ok how to I get this to work on my car when I have a maf sensor http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewite...0881606304
Got to love it when you have no ideaDodgy
Thanks given by:
Cyclone air technology, hahaha brilliant.

Sounds like a hoover! You'd need to measure your maf and get a silicone adapter/reducer to make it the same diameter as your maf if it isnt already.
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't bother with that tbh, just get a standard cone filter of that's what you want, or find an uprated panel filter to go in the original air box.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Them enclosed boxes are quite good but I would stick to branded items as you know the quality of them that way. Thats quite expensive for cheap tat too.
Thanks given by:
Stick to the standard panel filter. That thing isnt going to help performance.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Yep stick to OEM and paper filters imo. I've never seen any gains with anything else over standard.

Years ago someone did a test of LOADS of filters, including no filter at all, and they all landed within about 3bhp of 150bhp on an FMIC 206 HDi. That was Denmark iirc, maybe someone Pete TB205 knew?!

Dave
Thanks given by:
(06-02-2014, 04:36 PM)Mr Whippy Wrote: Yep stick to OEM and paper filters imo. I've never seen any gains with anything else over standard.

Years ago someone did a test of LOADS of filters, including no filter at all, and they all landed within about 3bhp of 150bhp on an FMIC 206 HDi. That was Denmark iirc, maybe someone Pete TB205 knew?!

Dave

Cheers guy alot of help I just needed to ask before I did anything
Thanks given by:
As said the HDi paper filter is the best. There is a thread on it somewhere which proves aftermarket ones have no real advantage.
Thanks given by:
Lol.................
Thanks given by:
Thats a key? Lll
Thanks given by:
Well thats your problem...

If you using a key as your air filter, its likely to 1) not do much filtering 2) cause a blockage 3) make entering your vehicle difficult
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Flolololol
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Sorry wrong post lol was tired as Shit last night
Thanks given by: