Gold 306 paint code and respray

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold 306 paint code and respray
Hi guys, wanted to know what the paint code is for this "yellow" (V5 say's it is) but we know it as gold or as Toms306 calls it "morning piss" color, lol, I've seen on the net it's Metallic Blaze Yellow M0DX, is this right? Correct me if I'm wrong and also how much would it be to have the car resprayed? (More than it's worth I know) so no point in saying, lol!

[Image: IMG_0036_zps77674084.jpg]
Thanks given by:
To be brutally honest mate, if you're going to go for a respray, I'd choose a better shade of yellow to respray it in, then not only will it be unique, but you won't have to change the v5! Wink

Not sure how much it'd cost for a full respray tbh, but probably more than the cars worth.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2014, 06:54 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: To be brutally honest mate, if you're going to go for a respray, I'd choose a better shade of yellow to respray it in, then not only will it be unique, but you won't have to change the v5! Wink

Not sure how much it'd cost for a full respray tbh, but probably more than the cars worth.

I was gonna go for the 307 Gold but then thought nah too bright, too look at me in your FACE so yeah you get the idea, plus it's not my car it's my girls so just asking as there's a few dents and stuff on the car and some MORON who had it before has put (funny as hell listen to this one) Nail polish on it as it just peels off like thick gloss paint, lol
Thanks given by:
Depends where you go I respray cars but your probably a bit car away

I like morning piss colour everyone has period red Diablo I like to be different
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Yes M0DX is blaze...the code should be on the passenger side, under the bonnet on the back of the suspension turret to confirm that.

As for a respray, I believe a whole 306 is about a grand to have professionally done...
Thanks given by:
Lol, yeah I've actually got a couple of spots of nail varnish on mine!

Your other alternative of course, would be wrapping, MAY end up cheaper, and can be reversed if you ever decide you don't like it any more.
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2014, 07:01 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: I like morning piss colour everyone has period red Diablo I like to be different

lol

Peugeot do chose their colours well!

China ftw of course though. Wink
Thanks given by:
I was gonna have the car resprayed along with the bonnet (where it's raised up) in black like this (just gloss)
[Image: 1422410_171309063070641_1893808891_n_zpsdbd7deb4.jpg]

Then have the roof black and boot black, spoiler black, alloys black, windows tinted 5% Limo Black (rears) and then leave it at that, or change the filler cap to one with the black strip through it, I reckon it'd look awesome like that and then mods on the car has been done :-)

As for it been more than the car's worth, yes it is but end of the day it's what it's worth to my girl (who owns the car) and I can't put a price on that so it's nothing to me, just wanna make sure she has a good car that'll last her as she had the 106 for 8 years and I had it for 3 months after that so.....
Thanks given by:
Be careful where tinting the front windows is concerned, as they're slightly tinted from the factory, so anything else you put on will take them past the legal limit.
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2014, 07:09 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Be careful where tinting the front windows is concerned, as they're slightly tinted from the factory, so anything else you put on will take them past the legal limit.

Only doing back mate, not gonna do front as there's no point at all, lol!
Thanks given by:
Fair enough, thought you meant you were putting a light tint on the front. Wink
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2014, 07:14 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Fair enough, thought you meant you were putting a light tint on the front. Wink

Nah, lol, can't be bothered, not worth it anymore, might as well leave them stock, back ones yeah by all means, tint away, lol!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paint code Thatlazypug 4 2,056 25-03-2017, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Thatlazypug
  full respray price ? jack123sand 19 3,953 30-07-2016, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Orta
Question anyone know paint code for Phase 1 Cherry??? sorted thanks . not Cherry though lol Mattcheese31 25 5,868 23-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jimmy306uk