Uniform Tax Rebate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uniform Tax Rebate
Has anybody heard much about these guys? Or had any experience with them.

http://www.uniformtaxrebate.co.uk

According to their web-calculator, they're willing to give me £140.

Scam?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Never got a penny out of it, tried 3 or 4 years ago... Just get emails constantly now saying 'You're owed X amount'

Load of rubbish
Thanks given by:
Dont do it through them. Take will take a big chunk of the money for basically filling out a form on your behalf and putting it in the post.
Search for uniform tax rebate on the HMRC site and find the form. It takes about 10 minutes and then send it off and wait 28 years for a cheque!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Got a link? The only tax rebates I can find on HMRC are for overpayments and pensions :/
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/incometax/relief-tools.htm
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Yep do it yourself
They will then alter your tax code so you get a few extra quid each month

It's only claim able for items branded with the company logo or provided by the company
Thanks given by:
I got some money back for washing my work clothes back along. Wasn't a massive amount but all help. I can't remember who we did it with though. I leave that stuff to mother to sort out

Also got some money back for all the tools I buy for work. I need to sort it out again as its claimed per a year
Thanks given by:
doesnt work for military. fml
Thanks given by:
I did mine last year

sent me a 15p check and changed my tax code lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
we got these forms a few years ago, and come to think about it, I never heard anything from anyone about it. But saying that we did have a right f*ck on getting replacement uniform until the GMB got in on the act.
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2014, 01:26 PM)Just Sean Wrote: doesnt work for military. fml

But don't you wash yours at your barracks where washing stuff is provided so it doesn't cost you?
The whole idea of this is you are paid out for the cost in water, washing soaps and wear and tear
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
You can claim for 4 years previous as well I think.they may just change your tax code instead of a cheque but every little helps
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
You can get money back through HM Revenue & Customs. I have a form to fill in for it.

My Dad claimed and he is entitled to £140 back per year as he works for a Train operator as a multi-skilled Technician.

I am hoping for £120+ as I work for a Waste/recycling company and I get filthy on a regular basis.
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Don't do it through the web site, just bell the HMRC and they'll sort it on the phone.

The amount you get depends on what job you do. Claims can be back dated up to 5 years though.

Read here and see how much you can claim http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/incometax/relief-tools.html
Thanks given by:
Partner claimed with another company (I think). They charged her 35+VAT per year, the result over 5 years...£2.59!!!!

Do the claim yourself via Hmrc website, all the money will be yours!
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2014, 03:36 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Don't do it through the web site, just bell the HMRC and they'll sort it on the phone.

The amount you get depends on what job you do. Claims can be back dated up to 5 years though.

Read here and see how much you can claim http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/incometax/relief-tools.html

Link doesn't work chris
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tax Rebate? Niall 7 1,366 28-10-2014, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Work in uniform? Just Sean 14 2,829 01-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum