CarParts4Less Discount Codes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CarParts4Less Discount Codes
Aw, loaded up my basket and went to use the CP15LESS code (as over £100) and it no longer works.

Does anyone know of anything better? I know FAST10 gets me 10% off the lowering springs in my basket, but half of the stuff is run-of-the-mill.

It's already cheap, but if you can save a few quid...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Parts25 as it suggests 25% off

Dosent work on clutches and few other bits

You know where the rep button is Wink
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2014, 04:58 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Parts25 as it suggests 25% off

Dosent work on clutches and few other bits

You know where the rep button is Wink

Rep whore. Tongue
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Doesn't work
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
I got stuff from it last night SAVEME75 is all I could get to work, only 7.5% of though.
Thanks given by:
Yea I've been googling and could only find the 7.5% one tonight, may wait a week then order to see if they re-establish the old codes.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
Might be cheaper from ECP unless their massive sale has finished now? They had some pretty good deals on Friday tbh.
Thanks given by:
Just shopped with ecp using "106own25" it was nearly 20% cheaper than CP4Less
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
We have our own 306uk25 code but ECP prices are bloody silly! It's just CP4L (same company) multiplied by 2 and with bigger discounts...
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2014, 05:55 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Might be cheaper from ECP unless their massive sale has finished now? They had some pretty good deals on Friday tbh.

Yes i probably saved about £80 on my order with ECP last week.
Thanks given by:
when ECP have a good sale they usually just match CPFL prices . . . .true story . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
If you login to ecp and add stuff to your basket but dont pay they send you a few emails and the last one they send is a 30% code, nothing worked last night on ecp and i was stuck for parts so had to order from cp4l.
Thanks given by:
Sorted it all out today in the end, saved just over a tenner with the Saveme75 code.

Now just need to fit it all...

There's nothing unusual about fitting lowering springs on the front of a 306 is there? I've done it before on other cars, but never on a 306. On my Mazda I had to release the drop links to get enough play in the wishbone so I could remove the strut. Is it as much as a faff on a 306? I'm sure there was a guide somewhere with pictures but it escapes me now...

And I'm not renewing my 'lifetime' membership over on theywhoshallnotbenamed. Lifetime obviously entails that the site is now dead?!
Thanks given by:
You'll need to remove the droplink to get the strut off the 306 anyway.

Apart from that, its just a pinch bolt in the back of the hub, and the 3 13mm bolts on the top mount under the bonnet.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DISCOUNT CODES cully 15 9,711 06-05-2017, 10:06 AM
Last Post: cully
  two ecp discount codes bashbarnard 15 4,520 12-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  GSF discount... Piggy 9 2,445 27-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Piggy