330D Injectors in a HDi?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
330D Injectors in a HDi?
Hi guys, newbie here.

Just wanting to know if 330D Injectors will fit a HDi?

I'm lead to believe someone fitted them, along with all the other bits and bobs needed for stage 3/4 map, such as bigger turbo and FMIC and fuel pump and etc.

After a quick look I've found two pictures (One of HDI injectors and one of the 330D ones), and IMO they look the same or very very similar. Just want to know if they will fit?

[Image: te7u5aby.jpg]
HDI Injectors

[Image: usyveqe6.jpg]
330D Injectors

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you all in advance.
Thanks given by:
The injectors wont fit, different bodys, however the nozzles from the bmw ones will fit in the hdi ones.

However both is fairly pointless as the angles are totally different. ones flat plane the other isnt, so will result in smoke / melted pistons if you tried making any ammount of power with them....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
If your after a nozzle upgrage for the DW10 try these -DSLA144P1295 from a Firad dealer they should be <£20 each. Just need someone who can map your Ecu with them.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the replies lads, just after injectors that could give me more power and hopefully take me beyond 200bhp, with all the added bits for this eg- FMIC, map, exhaust, fuel pump, 1800bar fps, and etc. any idea's injector wise which ones to go for to help me achieve this?
Thanks given by:
Keep standard injector body and fit the above nozzles. Choice of mapper is going to be very important. You upgraded your turbo to support the fueling mods?
Thanks given by:
Okay buddy thanks a lot, + no not as yet, were gunna get all the bits ready for bolt on, when I have them all then bolt it on, get it mapped and hopefully should be good to go
Thanks given by:
Those nozzles flow fractionally less than standard. Wink

Standard nozzles (DSLA142P795): .........5 x 0.185mm
DSLA144P1295 (Fiat/alfa 1.9 nozzles): ...6 x 0.150mm

Best bet is generally considered to be getting a set extrude-honed, but it costs...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Mapping them is not too difficult when we have information like the above from poodle available. It certainly gives us a starter for ten to modify the duration maps correctly.

It's then a case of setting the correct start of injection (advance) up in the mapping and fettling until we get roughly where we want to be, without too much smoke / knocking / fuel consumption.

In an ideal world, we'd do a few iterations of the mapping to ensure we got as near as OEM as possible with the big nozzles.

It's just a case of finding some!!

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
I have this info for Alfa nozzles -DSLA144P 12950433 175 386CP 6x0,165 x 144°
Standard nozzle - 5x0,18x142°

Peter (tb206) has tested them and says they are a good upgrade.
Thanks given by:
Orly?? That'd be awesome! Where did you get your info? Mine was from a bosch catalog i found online iirc.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Have you seen this thread? www.alfaowner.com/Forum/tuning-and-upgrades/286125-1-9-8v-jtd-nozzles.html

Lots of good info in there Smile
Thanks given by:
You know, i remember reading that thread back when it first started, but don't remember anything since the ~16th post lol. Interesting, thanks!
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Bout 3/4 down the second page is the document with the nozzle data on.
Thanks given by:
Yeah saw that, thanks. Have you got a set sorted yourself yet?
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Not got a set yet but will do, I'm planning to go as big as poss regarding the pump aswell. Possibly an R85 or CP3. I have emails from an American company who would modify the nozzles but once the tax etc was added on it was mucho $$$$$$$ Smile
Thanks given by: