Strange thing after rebuild (Video inside)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange thing after rebuild (Video inside)
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
[Image: sig2.png]
Thanks given by:
Check the filters for sure! Bet you have pulled up some crud
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well, this is it, i changed one, as i run an inline filter, so that got replaced, there is one near the tank or something? Never really looked at that...
PH1 306 XUD - 11mm VE, Big 'bine, TMIC = Plenty of coal, abuse, heatsoak and a power band of 4.3k - 6k = One shagged car.
Thanks given by:
Yup follow the lines out the tank
Should be cable tied up there near the os rear wheel
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Yup follow the lines out the tank

I thought that was only on the petrols?

I thought these just had the pump in the tank with a gauze on it then the filter in the engine bay.
Thanks given by:
bigcheez2k3 Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Yup follow the lines out the tank

I thought that was only on the petrols?

I thought these just had the pump in the tank with a gauze on it then the filter in the engine bay.

This man speak the truth?

Though, I don't think there's a pump in the tank? But I have heard of a gauze before there. Hm.
Thanks given by:
There's no other filter in the system, just the gauze in the tank and the filter on the engine (in your case - inline).

Check the tank pick ups under the back seat and your filter. If all is good, the hunt for an air leak begins!
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Will it do it when stationary when rev'd or just under load when driving?

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Sounds like part of fuel system is collapsing under vac, you still running primer grenade? try bypassing it, what kinda filter have you got?
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
I'll check in a min londondan86!

Darren - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160684360836, fairly big compared to the standard one. I'll bypass it in a sec!

Thanks for replys guys, really appreciate it.
Thanks given by:
No dont bypass the filter, bypass the primer grenade,

Have you checked your tank pick up also, and what about air intake on tubo? its not made from flimsy silicon is it?

I had an issue once where everytime it boosted up it sucked on itsself, starved the engine to hell, and wouldnt go back to normal until it returned to idle...could be that...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Yea, I meant that, maybe i put it wrong Tongue

Just bypassed the grenade as you said, made no difference.

Haven't checked tank pick up yet.

Air intake on turbo...doesn't exist. Just open.

This is so ghey Sad sad times ^^

Appreciate it!
Thanks given by:
Ain't had much time recently, so haven't been able to investigate my fuelling problems, though this afternoon, filled up, went for another spin, and magically revved out till past 5k pretty fine.

No problems at all. But just gotta see how it goes. Though, not for a bit, as when I was "testing it", my exhaust fell off. o_O So had to drive back with it scraping along the floor, so gotta sort that Tongue lawl
Thanks given by:
Matty Wrote:Ain't had much time recently, so haven't been able to investigate my fuelling problems, though this afternoon, filled up, went for another spin, and magically revved out till past 5k pretty fine.

No problems at all. But just gotta see how it goes. Though, not for a bit, as when I was "testing it", my exhaust fell off. o_O So had to drive back with it scraping along the floor, so gotta sort that Tongue lawl

Could it be this guy made it?

[Image: frenchman.bmp]

Either way at least its kind of sorted!

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
trolololooollolololololololo

Well, meh, just sorting exhaust at the moment to go out and test to see if it still boosts and doesn't cut out. It cut out before at about 3.7k + and the td04 really starts going pretty nicely at 3.2k ish onwards, so was pretty ghey powerband I've been having to get used to. .5k powerband ftw lawlawlawlawl.

Boosting around 35psi atm, as it just pins past the 30psi mark atm.
Perhaps going to go for more, but meh, see what happens Tongue
Thanks given by:
Cant believe no one else has said this but...

Nice jumper

ninja
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:
Yeah Matt, hate to say it...

WTF is that jumper?!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Missus reckons he's gone and bought ron weasley's dress robes. lmao
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
rofl.....pahahaahahaha, i actually thought when i uploaded it, hmm...wonder if ill get any comments about that Tongue

And look, i have ;D lawl.

It's an awesome jumper.... Tongue
Though, you can only see the arm part...should see the rest of it!!!! ; )
Right, just gonna put the exhaust back on now, after loosing/finding the springs for the exhaust etc again. (I lose everything as you can tell)

Then get a vid again (I'll find a better suitable jumper rofl)....ermm, yea, just see what happens, ive got a boost leak, coals a bit on boost still, one of the nuts on the inlet stud isn't tightened up, realised it earlier. So that should be that one sorted.

See what happens....
Matty xxxx

*Note to self: Do NOT turn up to a meet in that jumper ninja *
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cooling pressure issue(video inside) bashbarnard 4 1,265 02-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  screwed dturbo (Video inside!) 4WayDiablo 8 2,807 25-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Blaze tub tom