New to diesel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to diesel
[attachment=13181]Hi guys new to the diesel seen and I have a phase 3 2 hdi running 108 bhp at the mo but it does have a front mount intercooler with it just not fitted was told it had everything it needs to fit but I have no idea if there is anything missing to fit it if someone could help would be nice
Thanks given by:
check the guides section mate plenty of people have uploaded guides for FMIC to help you. I believe Dum-Dum has a very usefuel one Smile.

welcome to the forum by the way
Thanks given by:
(29-01-2014, 10:12 PM)mspdan Wrote: check the guides section mate plenty of people have uploaded guides for FMIC to help you. I believe Dum-Dum has a very usefuel one Smile.

welcome to the forum by the way

Thanks mate will have a look now as it just taking up space in boot lol
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Welcome
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Interesting bunch of pipes there, i'd be surprised if that is even close to fitting straight on, you're missing at least one essential pipe. How big is the gap between the intercooler outlets? Radiator on the hdi is 750mm, it needs to fit around that.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(30-01-2014, 05:48 PM)Poodle Wrote: Interesting bunch of pipes there, i'd be surprised if that is even close to fitting straight on, you're missing at least one essential pipe. How big is the gap between the intercooler outlets? Radiator on the hdi is 750mm, it needs to fit around that.

Mate I have no idea lol how would I find out and what pipe and what bit is missing
Thanks given by:
Have a look in the guides section bud, loads of useful info in there. HDi tuning and fmic threads are a good place to start.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(30-01-2014, 10:14 PM)Poodle Wrote: Have a look in the guides section bud, loads of useful info in there. HDi tuning and fmic threads are a good place to start.

Yeah need pictures of it being fitted just so I no what goes where better with pictures than words
Thanks given by:
Have a look at those threads I suggested and come back to us.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: