Found something interesting..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found something interesting..
Looking through the service history randomly..
And i've found the original purchase receipt for my car, just shy of 12k, but the bloke traded in his cavalier for it.
Paper is tatty and starting to fade, but first time i've ever seen a purchase receipt for a car of this age.
Was purchased in Middlesbrough.
Thanks given by:
I found the original receipt for my 69 beetle crammed in the dashboard. Still have it somewhere
when in doubt...... flat out.
Thanks given by:
I have all the orional finance paper work in the origional booklet with mine Smile
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
i found the spanish build sheet under the carpet of my mk1 fiesta
still have it somewhere
old style computer printout with the rippy off side bits
Thanks given by:
Blaze ph2 dean? I have the original receipt for mine too, also around 12k Smile
Blaze '6 and Blaze D-turbo!
Thanks given by:
Ive had original recipts with a few of mine. Think the current shit box came with one.
Thanks given by:
You need to visit the car thread. It has many information about your requirements.
Thanks given by:
While clearing out my Grandads house and tonnes of papers came across the receipt for his Vauxhall VX490....expensive! lol

[Image: 28648009-ab51-40b2-85b6-c57fce8337cf_zpscad55fa0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Heh that's pretty cool. I'm not sure if the original receipt is in there but mine came with a folder stuffed with information! Reminds me I must try to organise it all and update it a bit!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interesting new technology just made its way into infiniti toseland 6 1,791 18-08-2016, 02:22 AM
Last Post: toseland
  Interesting episode of traffic cops.... rtha6551 19 5,706 14-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Interesting 'How Many Left' Results... Matt-Rallye 27 5,110 20-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Kezzieboy