Hdi full torque 30-70

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hdi full torque 30-70
Not sure what stage 2 cars do, but to me this looks like 5 or 6 seconds, still standard turbo.

Big up to jammapic on the map, it is truly awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJW82s-t...ata_player
Thanks given by:
Looks pretty quick to be honest, clean on boost? Seems to pick up really well.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Theres a light haze of smoke but nothing major tbh bud!

Will know more in daylight but it really shifts lol
Thanks given by:
Looks like it flies mate, well done. R70 and all on?
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks pretty fast revs well by the looks of it
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
R70 is on it now lad, yeah it goes well. Might needa turn the fuel down a bit as a mate said its smokey when he was driving behind me last night.

Will know more when I drive it today but it goes really well!
Thanks given by:
Just to let people know, that's a fair bit stronger than a normal stage 2, more torque, and running much harder upto the hard cut limiter at the red line because the car is running an r70 high pressure pump and upgraded low pressure lift pump.

Mcglynn, if you stick and uprated cam and 6 bar oil spring in it, we can run it harder still up to about 5k.... Much more and you need a bigger turbo.

There's also probably more at the bottom end looking at that, but need to see if it's getting cloudy or not really.

Decent though, pulls well...

If anyone is interested in a map similar to this for their stage 2 or stage 2+ car, let me know.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
That goes really well Smile hdi's are looking more and more tempting
[Image: 65613_10200761612710317_1548698655_n_zps68c27004.jpg]

CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL
Thanks given by:
Theyre so much more refined than older diesel engines, torque is lovely too!

If you have a good mapper then your onto a winner. Thats it really you can do all the hardware work you want but if your software guy is useless then u cant make good use of the hardware.

Mapping cant be faulted in the slightest@
Thanks given by:
people are always asking how much were to get etc could you do a list of prices and how to contact you perhaps a mos would make this sticky im looking to go stage 2 /2+ in the near future it would be handy andy
Thanks given by:
I make that 6 seconds from the moment you mat the throttle, which is bloody quick really! Stage 2 seems to be ~6.5-7.5 depending on the map.

I must admit, having seen what a good stage 2 can do to the head and turbo i'd already be looking for something bigger, really an uprated turbo needs to become the norm for anything over ~150.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Well ill run this one until i either get something new or it shits itself lol!

Hopefully not the latter! Thanks dude its a pleasure to drive now lol loving it
Thanks given by: