Radiator leak but which one

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radiator leak but which one
My radiator got a leak but which one do I need there both simular. On the front driver side lower part radiator has a matel clip on the hose. Then there like alittle pipe coming out with a blank on it.

306 hdi 1999 with ac

Roughly size
670mm
370mm
32mm

link
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280790496345? ... 1423.l2649

link
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190637144084? ... 1423.l2649
Thanks given by:
Those two you posted are exactly the same rad.....................

the thing that tends to change between rads is the large connection at the bottom, some have a silly plastic clip mechanism thing that you turn and the others have a metal circlip (like the ones you posted) With yours being a HDI I would guess that it will be the metal circlip type as IIRC that is what the new ones are Smile

Best to look and check before ordering though!!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Ive just got a brand new one for £35 including postage with a 2 year warrenty.
Thanks given by:
The driver side on the lower left corner there a radiator hose there. The hose has a metal part with a seal on it. Can these seals be bought new?

Reason why Im asking cause with having the leak coming from near there. But couldn't find or see the leak but was coming below that area. So Im wandering if the seal gone or just the radiator old one.

But the sametime it might be a good idea to change that circule seal if possible.
Thanks given by:
Where can I buy separate the rubber o ring gasket that goes on the bottom of the metal radiator hose?

Reason why its leaking now removed I need a new one its cracked the o ring gasket seal.
Thanks given by:
Yes. There about 60p from Peugeot but you need to go in with your vin as they do two sizes and they are very similar!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:Yes. There about 60p from Peugeot but you need to go in with your vin as they do two sizes and they are very similar!

Thats good to know I can buy them.

thanks
Thanks given by:
Welshy_Pete Wrote:
Niall Wrote:Yes. There about 60p from Peugeot but you need to go in with your vin as they do two sizes and they are very similar!

Thats good to know I can buy them.

thanks

Phoned peugeot and they dont sell them separate. So I went to and bought a 419 box of o rings for £6 and it works fine now. Just had to get the right size and now its sorted. Saved £60 doing that which was alot.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  change radiator to none hdi radiator Leemus 2 1,499 23-02-2017, 08:47 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Enough of a leak to be a concerning boost leak? MY95 27 3,990 14-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Midnightclub