Tranny Pump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tranny Pump
Am I right in thinking that the tranny pumps "414" are 11mm pumps? or are they 10mm.

Just my local scrappy has a fair few bosch van pumps, and can get the complete pump for £50. Just want a little insight on them before thinking of getting one.
Thanks given by:
Trannys are 11 mm mate
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
50quid is steep, i got mine on ebay for 20 in unknown condition. Maybe that was a bargain?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(24-01-2014, 11:31 PM)Tom Wrote: 50quid is steep, i got mine on ebay for 20 in unknown condition. Maybe that was a bargain?

£20 was a bargain depends what scrappy are like being off a transit prices normally go up alot I paid £30 for my 11mm but I'm lucky to have a cheap scrappy not far away, the scrappy that is closest to me wants £60 for a standard derv pump off a van be more than that I bet. Just depends £50 sounds fair tho Smile

Thanks given by:
Think you got a bargain there as they go for quite a bit on ebay.
Thanks given by:
Get one for parts/unknown condition is fine though as you only want the head for the 11mm conversion
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(24-01-2014, 11:50 PM)Piggy Wrote: Get one for parts/unknown condition is fine though as you only want the head for the 11mm conversion

BUT dont go buying them willy nilly, zx volcan bought one the pictures in his thread the bloody thing was covered in rust.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I'll be inspecting it before it comes off.
Thanks given by:
(25-01-2014, 12:33 AM)Tom Wrote:
(24-01-2014, 11:50 PM)Piggy Wrote: Get one for parts/unknown condition is fine though as you only want the head for the 11mm conversion

BUT dont go buying them willy nilly, zx volcan bought one the pictures in his thread the bloody thing was covered in rust.

Yeah but just coz its got a bit of corrosion on the outside doesnt mean the inside isnt fine, esp as it is just the head you need
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
20 quid a pop down st day.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(25-01-2014, 08:35 AM)Piggy Wrote:
(25-01-2014, 12:33 AM)Tom Wrote:

Yeah but just coz its got a bit of corrosion on the outside doesnt mean the inside isnt fine, esp as it is just the head you need

Thats not what im saying. From what i've seen, outside condition is no indication of inside condition. Its in his project thread the whole head of it was growing with rust and that was all over the spill port on the interesting side of the distributor head.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Well if any of you lot in cornwall manage to find one for 20 quid, get it for me lol
Thanks given by: