• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 HDI Kerbweight
Does anyone know the actual kerbweight to a 306 HDI? Mine is a GLX if it helps
Havent got a handbook for my car.
Thanks given by:
It's around 1135kg I believe..
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2014, 11:42 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: It's around 1135kg I believe..

Thanks, is that from the handbook?
Ive heard all sorts, autotrader says 1155kg and others say other figures
Thanks given by:
Mine went on the weighbridge the other day with quarter of a tank and came up at 1140 - mine is mostly stripped out, had about 60kg off it altogether, so guessing original dry weight would have been ~1180.

Thats a glx with full electric pack and aircon btw.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
TBH it could be anywhere between 1100 and 1250 odd depending on what parts are fitted and the exact spec.

Best way to actually know is to go on a weighbridge.
Thanks given by:
(20-01-2014, 12:56 PM)Poodle Wrote: Mine went on the weighbridge the other day with quarter of a tank and came up at 1140 - mine is mostly stripped out, had about 60kg off it altogether, so guessing original dry weight would have been ~1180.

Thats a glx with full electric pack and aircon btw.

Thanks, what did you strip out of your 306?

(20-01-2014, 02:12 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: TBH it could be anywhere between 1100 and 1250 odd depending on what parts are fitted and the exact spec.

Best way to actually know is to go on a weighbridge.

Yeah i suppose so, cheers
Thanks given by:
So far: rear seats, all carpets and sound-deadening except the very front bits, fog lights, all the aircon bits, rear doorcards, most of the interior trim... I think thats it...
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(20-01-2014, 03:37 PM)Poodle Wrote: So far: rear seats, all carpets and sound-deadening except the very front bits, fog lights, all the aircon bits, rear doorcards, most of the interior trim... I think thats it...

Quite a bit then, is it a daily driver too?
Mines just got rear seats and boot floor sound deadening out at the moment
Thanks given by:
Yeah, plenty more to come out though. Big Grin It is a daily at the moment, and tbf it's pretty noisy at speed, doesn't bother me that much though. Will be making a cover with sound deadening for long journeys, because you have to shout to have a conversation at motorway speeds lol.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(21-01-2014, 06:29 AM)Poodle Wrote: Will be making a cover with sound deadening for long journeys, because you have to shout to have a conversation at motorway speeds lol.

Just buy an intercom system!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by: