FCS 2014 cheapest accommodation ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS 2014 cheapest accommodation ?
I'll be coming over from Ireland and don't want to camp so any help will be appreciated, never drove to England before
Thanks given by:
camping is amazing! everyone is there! Look at local travel lodges or premier inns!
Thanks given by:
+1

Camping is amazing. Great atmosphere and a good laugh. Hopefully the weather will be nice too Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Yeah the girlfriend isn't on for camping two nights in a row lol
Thanks given by:
Chippenham is the closest town if you want to search for accomodation, but both Swindon and Bath are only 20-30 minutes away and are considerably larger with many more hotels, B&B's etc. Bath in particular is quite nice and good for a day break if you want to score some brownie points with the missus Smile
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
Pfft book the misses in a hotel and you come camping. The only reason I'm going is the camping haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
To echo everyone elses comments, it was the camping that really made the weekend for me last year, i can't big it up enough tbh...well worth doing. ThumbsUp
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Camping is awesome, everyone camps and your missus will be fine, just get a double airbed, king size sleeping bag and promise to keep her warm. The food is awesome (club BBQ) and there is no worry about how drunk you get as your not gonna have to drive anywhere, If your worried about being too smashed to move your car the next morning you can always get someone else to do it if you come camping (not ashamed to admit I've had to do this more than once lol)
Thanks given by:
Just don't do what I did and put up your tent in a storm and then sleep in a pool of rainwater. When I work up I thought I'd got too drunk and pissed myself lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(13-01-2014, 08:03 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Just don't do what I did and put up your tent in a storm and then sleep in a pool of rainwater. When I work up I thought I'd got too drunk and pissed myself lol

Nice cover story!
Thanks given by:
Im tryna convince a mate or two to go over, be going over on tbe thursday and back on the tuesday if we are though..

If anyone wants to join in a stage 2 HDi let me know lol!
Thanks given by:
Just be careful of speed bumps and potholes over here, they're f*cking everywhere! Last time I was over your way the roads were like race tracks...
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2014, 08:47 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Just be careful of speed bumps and potholes over here, they're f*cking everywhere! Last time I was over your way the roads were like race tracks...

Bitch please our roads are bloody lovely here!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Pffft maybe in't land of milk, honey and yuppie twats but up here they're a mess! So much nicer over there...

Tobercurry to Ballina, one of the best I've driven in years, straight through the Ox mountains Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Some roads are lovely to drive but ofc were all well used to the shafting we get from our share of bad roads too Dodgy
Thanks given by: