What really grinds my gears, thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What really grinds my gears, thread!
The people who do 30mph in a 40mph, then speed up for the 30mph zone...:? wtf is wrong with them

Also following on from Ruan's motorway speed thing, I'll also quite happily sit at 60, but on the slip road I will make sure I'm at the speed limit BEFORE I pull on. It really pisses me off as it's actually dangerous to be driving at 40mph on a single lane slip road onto a motorway
Thanks given by:
That's another f*cking thing.

Slip roads onto A Roads.

THEY'RE STILL A f*cking GIVE WAY JUNCTION - SEE THOSE LINES ON THE FLOOR THEY MEAN GIVE f*cking WAY, DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT JUST TO PULL ON MAKING EVERYONE DIVE OUT THE WAY OF YOU.

YOU MIGHTY FLAPPING VAGINE.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Ruan Wrote:I'm one angry man...

and ginger
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Fooby Wrote:
Ruan Wrote:I'm one angry man...

and ginger

You're almost ginger, dickrag.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Thanks given by:
Lets face it, you're gonna be angry if you have to look in the mirror every morning and see a ginger.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
lmao repped!
Owait
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Pedestrians who cross well after the green man has dissapeard.. then taking their time! Mainly trains of students near me who don't even fkin look before stepping onto the road!
[Image: brokendown-1-1-1.jpg]

Dturbo GT2259s build thread;
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3692.html

Daily driver; 330d Msport (doesn't blow up!)
Thanks given by:
Ruan Wrote:That's another f*cking thing.

Slip roads onto A Roads.

THEY'RE STILL A f*cking GIVE WAY JUNCTION - SEE THOSE LINES ON THE FLOOR THEY MEAN GIVE f*cking WAY, DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT JUST TO PULL ON MAKING EVERYONE DIVE OUT THE WAY OF YOU.

YOU MIGHTY FLAPPING VAGINE.

Added this one to my list last night, was doing 60 in a 60 when some doddery old twat comes up the slip road, looks over their shoulder at me then continues onto the a-road regardless... at 25mph... with about 30 yards to play with... Don't mind telling you i almost needed a full valet on the seats. Cheeky lady garden then did the wanker sign when i half came up beside them as i tried to avoid them! :angry-banghead:

Also, people who can't use roundabouts with more than one lane, fair enough use the left-hand lane to go straight on, but please don't be greedy with your lanes, just turn the wheel and stick to your own, it's really not that difficult. Especially the bigger motorway roundabouts etc, how can you get it wrong?? I mean come one, there's lines on the road to tell you where the lanes are, just for people like you, so don't cut across me to go left when you've been sat in the right hand lane for 3 sets of lights, you f*cking mong!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I sit at 60 on the motorway too!

I hate people who dont isdicate on roundabouts! They cause so many accidents!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Or the people who pull out on you at junctions, wen there is no traffic behind you, Y U NO WAIT
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:T

Also following on from Ruan's motorway speed thing, I'll also quite happily sit at 60, but on the slip road I will make sure I'm at the speed limit BEFORE I pull on. It really pisses me off as it's actually dangerous to be driving at 40mph on a single lane slip road onto a motorway

^^ This! Most definitely! In Germany they're called Beschleunigungsstreifen (=acceleration lane) and I can't help but should that at the person in front every time I'm behind someone creeping onto the motorway at 40.... ARGH!
Thanks given by:
to all those sliproad haters - trying being on the IOW where we have 2, yes 2 sliproads in total! obviously these born locally and never venture off treat these sliproads as junctions and expect someone doiing 50mph to stop and LET them out /guntohead
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:also, another thing that does my nut in is RUDE old people.

Agreed!! I work in tesco and I constantly get old people that stands there and expects me to pack their shopping for them when they dont say please or thank you, or even say a word! Also people that come by on there phone, that windes me up alot. I had a lot of rude people yesterday so was rude back to them.. I know I shouldnt but I dont want to be nice to someone thats a mood recker lol x
pink
Thanks given by:
smanfa Wrote:Agreed!! I work in tesco and I constantly get old people that stands there and expects me to pack their shopping for them when they dont say please or thank you, or even say a word! Also people that come by on there phone, that windes me up alot. I had a lot of rude people yesterday so was rude back to them.. I know I shouldnt but I dont want to be nice to someone thats a mood recker lol x

try working in a bar...

heres the situation:

Me: " Thats ££££ please..?"
Customer " /Silence and dumps handful of coins in a puddle of beer on the bar" " it should be in there somehwere..."
Me: " Thats ££££ please...?"

i full blankly refuse to sift through customers shrapnel to find the correct amount. I'm happy to take it from there hands if they cant see the money for example... but people that do that ^^^^^^^^^^^^ piss me off !
Thanks given by:
^^ ha ha I feel like a pikey paying with shrapnel at a pub that's why I end up with a tonne of shrapnel when I get home ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:^^ ha ha I feel like a pikey paying with shrapnel at a pub that's why I end up with a tonne of shrapnel when I get home ha ha

Same when I out I always use notes lol, i dont mind it tho because I count up the change in the morning and im happy I have money left lol x
pink
Thanks given by:
Today's pet peeve is people who don't seem to understand that pedestrians have the right of way at a zebra crossing, car stopped about 6 inches short of hitting me while I was crossing today. lady garden.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Kezzieboy Wrote:Today's pet peeve is people who don't seem to understand that pedestrians have the right of way at a zebra crossing, car stopped about 6 inches short of hitting me while I was crossing today. vajayjay.

BUT it's not a legal obligation to stop at a zebra crossing, it's purely a designated area to which you should be aware of crossing pedestrians.. :naughty:
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:
Kezzieboy Wrote:Today's pet peeve is people who don't seem to understand that pedestrians have the right of way at a zebra crossing, car stopped about 6 inches short of hitting me while I was crossing today. vajayjay.

BUT it's not a legal obligation to stop at a zebra crossing, it's purely a designated area to which you should be aware of crossing pedestrians.. :naughty:

I always stop because it IS a legal obligation in Germany where I learnt to drive... Seems that one the roads it's hardest for me to leave behind my barbarian ways and settle in to sophisticated Britain...
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:

is it not? I always stop for pedestrians walking across a zebra/pelican crossing!
Thanks given by:
ginge191 Wrote:try working in a bar...

heres the situation:

Me: " Thats ££££ please..?"
Customer " /Silence and dumps handful of coins in a puddle of beer on the bar" " it should be in there somehwere..."
Me: " Thats ££££ please...?"

i full blankly refuse to sift through customers shrapnel to find the correct amount. I'm happy to take it from there hands if they cant see the money for example... but people that do that ^^^^^^^^^^^^ piss me off !

I think we should all go and see Ginge in the pub and dump the spare change on the side ninja
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:is it not? I always stop for pedestrians walking across a zebra/pelican crossing!

What IS a pelican crossing???
Thanks given by:
MrsMoonstone Wrote:
SRowell Wrote:is it not? I always stop for pedestrians walking across a zebra/pelican crossing!

What IS a pelican crossing???

A zebra but with flashing yellow lights i think.

Another of my pet peeves is people who press the button to cross at traffic lights when itsd clear...so they walk across anyway and time I get there its on a red light with no one waiting, argh!! :mad:
Thanks given by:
'19
Zebra crossings. Give traffic plenty of time to see you and to stop before you start to cross. Vehicles will need more time when the road is slippery. Wait until traffic has stopped from both directions or the road is clear before crossing. Remember that traffic does not have to stop until someone has moved onto the crossing. Keep looking both ways, and listening, in case a driver or rider has not seen you and attempts to overtake a vehicle that has stopped.'

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTr ... /DG_070108

This is why I just step out. Winner.
Thanks given by:
Kezzieboy Wrote:'19
Zebra crossings. Give traffic plenty of time to see you and to stop before you start to cross. Vehicles will need more time when the road is slippery. Wait until traffic has stopped from both directions or the road is clear before crossing. Remember that traffic does not have to stop until someone has moved onto the crossing. Keep looking both ways, and listening, in case a driver or rider has not seen you and attempts to overtake a vehicle that has stopped.'

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTr ... /DG_070108

This is why I just step out. Winner.

fair play... a lot of drivers tend to SLAM brakes on when they see a pedestrian waiting besides the crossing...
Thanks given by:
It's certainly a minority, but if I can see the car coming from a reasonable distance I just start crossing, because a lot of people just keep driving if you don't!
Thanks given by:
People in Truro or Newquay when on Holiday. Mostly Truro on an overcast July day...

They truly believe that they cannot get run over, because Cornwall is lovely, and you cannot get run over on holiday... Therefore walk in the middle of the f*cking road... They also truly believe that because THEY are on Holiday, everyone else is, so take 6 years over doing anything - nah love, I've got a life to get on with, get the f*ck out my way.

Tourists on backroads, get the f*ck off the back roads and stick to the A30 where you belong, you can't drive these roads and you are incapable, so get your face in a map, not the sat nav.

Anyone who's from a Touristy place will get what I mean on this...
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Why not your already breaking the law? Overtake then move over, tis what I do why sit in the outside lane, if someone wants to go faster than you so be it, it's like wrist exerciser that flash when you overtake safely on an a or b road!! What's the problem?
There's someone in a pub somewhere (with his prius outside) currently saying:

"You know what really annoys me? People driving old cars too fast!"

When you picking up your brown Prius with the brown vinyl roof, Scott ? lmao
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
I love Prius' - I can coal as I go past them, safe in the knowledge, all the good they've done driving their shitty Prius, I've just undone all of that in one foul swoop.
Thanks given by:
I hate when i give a customer a price to repair their laptop, they say ok, i do said repair, take it back to them then they try and haggle.

An agreement was met just pay me my money.

Also if i go to the house and a job takes 2mins to do when i give them a price and they say i aint paying that much you only just got here, so my reply is 'you pay for my knowledge not my time' lol. Then undo my work and walk out. Simples.

Just hate tight people
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by: