What really grinds my gears, thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What really grinds my gears, thread!
Neil Wrote:I realise that this could seem racist but...well it's not!

I can't stand most Indian drivers. They never say thanks, always push in and cut you up. I understand that they drive differently in their country but come to our country, learn to live how we do!

Also, 4way annoys me with his constant stream of shit that he types!

Another good reason to live on the isle of wight. Yes, we are 98% white here,
Not racist just fact!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Okay guys let's not go down that road.
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:There's someone in a pub somewhere (with his prius outside) currently saying:

"You know what really annoys me? People driving old cars too fast!"

And I say to that bloke:
"f*ck off shit head and take your milk float with you"
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Talking about milk...this just happened and really PISSES ME OFF!!

[Image: j5lcz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ha ha see above ginges post,wasn't going off at you hichcos just does my head in lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You got teeth ginge I suggest you use em ha ha
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:You got teeth ginge I suggest you use em ha ha

:nope: we havn't invented teeth over here yet...
Thanks given by:
Other people in front of me, that's in the car or just walking. Old people that block doors and aisles in shops, speed limits....why is a straight road with no houses or paths 40 ffs, cyclists, insurance, myself, babies, tv or radio ads, myself, intact pretty much everything! lol
Thanks given by:
Right then you need to form some sort of rudimentary tool may I suggest some woodbine and a flint tied together! You do have string don't you ha ha
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:Right then you need to form some sort of rudimentary tool may I suggest some woodbine and a flint tied together! You do have string don't you ha ha

Ivy?
Thanks given by:
That will do lol!!! Get making that tea!
Shit!!!!! You do have fire don't you ha ha
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha see above ginges post,wasn't going off at you hichcos just does my head in lol

lol i know mate
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:That will do lol!!! Get making that tea!
Shit!!!!! You do have fire don't you ha ha

yeh.. we burn the invaders :twisted:
Thanks given by:
Ha ha wickerman or is it more step ford wives lol
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha wickerman or is it more step ford wives lol

i dont know what that means... im not that old... :?
Thanks given by:
Ah f*ck it made me chuckle!

During the war lol
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:Ah f*ck it made me chuckle!

During the war lol

[Image: 213241.png]
Thanks given by:
Ha ha not quite that bad managed 7, 2 min rounds on sat! f*cking dead sun though ha ha
Thanks given by:
People with babies who will use their pushchair to shove people, push it into the road to make cars stop / slow down, ones that will push it over your foot while you patiently shopping in tesco's ¬.¬ I think you get the picture lol

Tbh females in general tend to annoy me!
Thanks given by:
MrsMidnight Wrote:People with babies who will use their pushchair to shove people, push it into the road to make cars stop / slow down, ones that will push it over your foot while you patiently shopping in tesco's ¬.¬ I think you get the picture lol

OR

those who fail to step off a pavement when coming at them with a pram ... this drives me mad, pushing my niece around , having to go down a kerb, then back up again with 4 wheels when you can quite easily walk off and on.. annoying!
Thanks given by:
I'm sensing a lot of anger in this thread! Haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Also, littering! That one does really f*ck me off tbh...especially at college after break, do they think other people are supposed to clear up their rubbish ffs? Just use a bit its not hard!
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:Also, littering! That one does really f*ck me off tbh...especially at college after break, do they think other people are supposed to clear up their rubbish ffs? Just use a bit its not hard!

yeah that annoys me too even worse when they chuck it out of a car window :x

Thanks given by:
Football supporters who insist on singing stupid chants and screaming stupidly when a goals scored. Fair play you enjoy the game but stop bloody screaming and stop singing when it doesn't even make sense half the time!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Neil Wrote:Football supporters who insist on singing stupid chants and screaming stupidly when a goals scored. Fair play you enjoy the game but stop bloody screaming and stop singing when it doesn't even make sense half the time!

true mate was at elland road once watching Liverpool ( my team) play leeds (21 august 1995 hows that for a memory) its the game when tony yeboah scored that screamer ( watch it on you tube i was there even i clapped), anyway there was a guy infront of me singing we live you liverpool but thats the only line he knew and was way out of tune after 60 mins my step-father finally cracked (he was annoying a few people) and told him to shut it lol was quite funny at the time

Thanks given by:
Neil Wrote:Football supporters who insist on singing stupid chants and screaming stupidly when a goals scored. Fair play you enjoy the game but stop bloody screaming and stop singing when it doesn't even make sense half the time!

and quoting "WE played really well..." no, you sir were nothing to do with it, you sat there screaming, putting the team off at the most! lol
Thanks given by:
Ohhh! People smoking and blow it in your face... or cough / sneeze and dont cover their mouth / nose! I don't want that nasty crap thanks!!!
Thanks given by:
I maybe slightly racist... i severly dislike my black flat mate... he thows rubbish out of my car windows, doesnt wear his seatbelt (without reminding), keeps asking me to drive him to get weed, he keeps talking about banging hoes and 'pussay', he keeps stealing my cooking tray to cook 43 chickens on every week and then... he asked me to fix his laptop!!!
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:
springs Wrote:It annoys me when people walk at stupid slow paces or constantly get in your way when trying to get round them..

Working up in london you pick this up almost instantly..

The worst is when you try and overtake them and they swerve in they way, had someone do this to me!

sorry dec!
Thanks given by:
Cyclists who are going up hills, so obviously they're a bit exerted, so that gives them the right to weave all over the f*cking road.

DON'T YOU TWAT.

Or you'll get a good, long, hard press of my coal pedal, and you won't like that...

People who are old and hesistate and drive slowly - it's MORE dangerous you doing 20 mph in the national zone on a backroad - it's all about the COMPATABILITY issue, a car doing 40 and a car doing 70 = bad combo... Car doing 65, Car doing 70 - things happen slower between the cars, you're not accelerating towards the car overly fast... If you're going on the f*cking motorway, it's got to be the law to do at least 55... I'm more than happy to sit at 55-60mph on the motorway in eco mode, but 40 really does take the piss.

f*cking 50 zones on motorways for no apparent reason - the government bashes on about saving fuel - well, easy one this, keep cars at a constant speed, and they'll be more efficient, going 50-70-50-70-50-40-60-70 the ENTIRE time is NOT economical. If there's no one about, then cut it to two lanes and return it to 70 - Dual Carriageways are only two lanes, and manage to successfully operate happily at 70mph, just because there's one less lane, doesn't mean you HAVE to have it at 50mph...

Lane markings for Roundabouts or junctions being on the floor - when there's a f*cking traffic queue you cannot see which facking lane to be in... Put them on a signpost so I can see what lane to be in, then I'm not in the wrong f*cking lane... Yeah?

I'm one angry man...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by: