What really grinds my gears, thread!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What really grinds my gears, thread!
also, another thing that does my nut in is RUDE old people.
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Rude people all together tbh!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ah something else that annoys the hell out of me that ive just been reminded of is those people.with elephant thongs lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
People who do 20mph in a 30mph road then when road says 40mph they are doing like 60mph...

ps Dan!...any news?????? £10 and ill send it all and we can call it quits lol
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
While in town earlier i noticed its usually old people who are rude! The amount of them who pushed in ques, barged in to me in shops and then had a go at me! the cheek

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:
Carlos182 Wrote:What really grinds my gears is the MOT tester earlier.

'I can tell there's play in it, but I can't get it to move, so I'll put it as an advisory'

Surely there's no play then if you can't get it to move?!

WTF?! Surely the whole idea of 'play' is that it does move.. penis! lol

Meh, not the end of the day. Only an advisory I guess.
Thanks given by:
It annoys me when people walk at stupid slow paces or constantly get in your way when trying to get round them..

Working up in london you pick this up almost instantly..
Thanks given by:
springs Wrote:It annoys me when people walk at stupid slow paces or constantly get in your way when trying to get round them..

Working up in london you pick this up almost instantly..

The worst is when you try and overtake them and they swerve in they way, had someone do this to me!

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Lorries overtaking eachother.. thats another one which irritates me, when you get one lorry doing 55 and one lorry doing 56 on a three lane motorway and it takes about 5 years for them to overtake!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I realise that this could seem racist but...well it's not!

I can't stand most Indian drivers. They never say thanks, always push in and cut you up. I understand that they drive differently in their country but come to our country, learn to live how we do!

Also, 4way annoys me with his constant stream of shit that he types!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Watch out for foxy jizz now niall
Hes on well over 100 posts today alone lol
I do help out on the other parts of the forum!
Thanks given by:
also, another one that annoys me. When your going through a gap and you have right of way and some utter bellend decides to try and squeeze through it too, which then causes you to emergency stop and give them the wanker sign!

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:also, another one that annoys me. When your going through a gap and you have right of way and some utter bellend decides to try and squeeze through it too, which then causes you to emergency stop and give them the wrist exerciser sign!

That reminds me. TAILGATTERS! What absolute lady gardens. Normally in a BMW or Audi and get so bloody close. If I've got my lights on, I normally switch the rear fogs on quickly and they soon shit them selfs. Either that or if I'm in the skoda, a fox normally very conveniently runs out in front of me causing me to brake hard....
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I just usually slow right down, switch up a few gears and floor it, Its fun to watch them drown in soot!

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Neil Wrote:
declantg Wrote:also, another one that annoys me. When your going through a gap and you have right of way and some utter bellend decides to try and squeeze through it too, which then causes you to emergency stop and give them the wrist exerciser sign!

That reminds me. TAILGATTERS! What absolute lady gardens. Normally in a BMW or Audi and get so bloody close. If I've got my lights on, I normally switch the rear fogs on quickly and they soon shit them selfs. Either that or if I'm in the skoda, a fox normally very conveniently runs out in front of me causing me to brake hard....
A boot of the derv pedal useualy sorts them,
Mine is people that waste my time, I do a lot of work for people, organise a fair bit to, but a lot of people just shit on my by not turning up or not paying up. So I don't bend over backwards any more.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Watch out for foxy jizz now niall

I don't talk rubbish half the time. Plus I haven't been on for four or five days properly so ha a few threads to catch up on!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Watch out for foxy jizz now niall

I don't talk rubbish half the time. Plus I haven't been on for four or five days properly so ha a few threads to catch up on!
your like me to be fair 50/50
Thanks given by:
ben87 Wrote:People who do 20mph in a 30mph road then when road says 40mph they are doing like 60mph...

ps Dan!...any news?????? £10 and ill send it all and we can call it quits lol

was gunna put this myself mate
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
"42mph man" - The 'tard that read in The Mail last week that, statistically speaking, the safest speed to travel is 42mph so has decided he is going to drive this speed everywhere, except in enclosed/busy areas where he finds it better to do 12mph and brake suddenly at random. :evil:
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
ppl who always go 60 - in 40 zones, in 60 zones, and when it's derestricted... so they overtake u when ur obeying the law in th 40 and then u have to over take them back (or rather undertake them cos they seem to love the right hand lane) when it's 70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
also i really hate people who flash there lights for you to move on a motorway i get so wound up with that

Thanks given by:
i flash when i have to pull across two lanes to overtake some numpty sitting in the middle lane at 65... but i cant stand the tailgaters that think they can flash u off the road if there's nowhere for u to go and ur already doing 70+
Thanks given by:
MrsMoonstone Wrote:i flash when i have to pull across two lanes to overtake some numpty sitting in the middle lane at 65... but i cant stand the tailgaters that think they can flash u off the road if there's nowhere for u to go and ur already doing 70+

yeah thats what i mean your already breaking the speed limit and some tool wants you to move

Thanks given by:
People that use the motorway wrong piss me off, stay left or f*ck off
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
but jonny if im already doing 80 plus why should i move lol

Thanks given by:
Because if there's no one in the inside or middle lane then who the f*ck are you overtaking lol
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Because if there's no one in the inside or middle lane then who the f*ck are you overtaking lol

smart arse lol

Thanks given by:
Hitchos Wrote:but jonny if im already doing 80 plus why should i move lol

Why not your already breaking the law? Overtake then move over, tis what I do why sit in the outside lane, if someone wants to go faster than you so be it, it's like wankers that flash when you overtake safely on an a or b road!! What's the problem?
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
good point mate

Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:
Hitchos Wrote:but jonny if im already doing 80 plus why should i move lol

Why not your already breaking the law? Overtake then move over, tis what I do why sit in the outside lane, if someone wants to go faster than you so be it, it's like wrist exerciser that flash when you overtake safely on an a or b road!! What's the problem?
There's someone in a pub somewhere (with his prius outside) currently saying:

"You know what really annoys me? People driving old cars too fast!"
Thanks given by: