Out of date veg

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of date veg
I've got an old stockpile of veg which I can no longer use, since my new 406 has a lucas pump. Some of it went out of date in October and I was wondering whether it'd still be ok to use, as I was considering selling it?
Thanks given by:
yeah it'll be fine . . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Might be interested in it if price is right pm me Wink

Edit tryed pm'ing you but dont think you have enough posts Sad

Thanks given by:
Yeah stick it in, i bought a load from my spar shop that was best before october and i literally just finished it, ran fine Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
No problem putting it in the car, I just used some 2 years out of date extra virgin olive oil Smile Also likely no issue actually using the stuff to cook with either, it's not that long out of date and the temperatures involved in frying will kill any nasties. A 406 with a Lucas pump, that's a rare thing, is it an NA?
'95 Peugeot 405 GLX with XU10J4RS and ITB's
'97 Peugeot 406 1.9TD with TD04
'05 RenaultSport 182 Cup
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2014, 05:48 PM)ally406 Wrote: No problem putting it in the car, I just used some 2 years out of date extra virgin olive oil Smile Also likely no issue actually using the stuff to cook with either, it's not that long out of date and the temperatures involved in frying will kill any nasties. A 406 with a Lucas pump, that's a rare thing, is it an NA?

Lucas pumped would be a 2.1

Bin it and get a bosch! Big Grin
[Image: Image423_zps1ac08bc4-1_zps15c76431.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Of course! Blush
'95 Peugeot 405 GLX with XU10J4RS and ITB's
'97 Peugeot 406 1.9TD with TD04
'05 RenaultSport 182 Cup
Thanks given by:
Ok that's good news.
Mal is spot on it's a 2.1, Might swap it for a Bosch when I get the cambelt done.
I'll make a few more posts so you can PM me Chris Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2014, 05:15 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: Might be interested in it if price is right pm me Wink

Edit tryed pm'ing you but dont think you have enough posts Sad

Try again Wink
Thanks given by:
Not enough posts mate, were are u? And how much per liter?

Thanks given by:
(09-01-2014, 04:54 PM)Mike306 Wrote: I've got an old stockpile of veg which I can no longer use, since my new 406 has a lucas pump. Some of it went out of date in October and I was wondering whether it'd still be ok to use, as I was considering selling it?

im sure a car wont know the difference
Thanks given by: