Green coolant?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green coolant?
Do any of you guys use green coolant in your HDI's?
Thanks given by:
I thought it was only orange/red or blue you could get? Surely green is a mix and your not supposed to mix them for some reason.
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2014, 12:05 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I thought it was only orange/red or blue you could get? Surely green is a mix and your not supposed to mix them for some reason.

No you can get green antifreeze aswell, we use it and never had any problems with it, its a good job go if there's a small leak somewhere, easy to spot when the green stuff leaks.
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2014, 12:05 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I thought it was only orange/red or blue you could get? Surely green is a mix and your not supposed to mix them for some reason.

When I got the car new it had green in it and the last water pump change the garage stuck pink in but I'd like to go back to green as it looks like it protects better. When the pump came out it had no crap on it but I've noticed with the pink that there is crap starting to build up in the expansion bottle.

(06-01-2014, 12:29 AM)ConorTRG Wrote:

No you can get green antifreeze aswell, we use it and never had any problems with it, its a good job go if there's a small leak somewhere, easy to spot when the green stuff leaks.

What green stuff do you use? I was thinking of getting the Comma XStream G48 stuff. I tried to get some other green stuff from GSF a while back that had Citroen and Peugeot logos on it but it turned out the be blue.

The green looks better in the expansion bottle too, not like the rusty looking piss the others look like.
Thanks given by:
I have the green concentrated in mine. Like the monster emergent green if not lighter
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by: