Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wink 
Hi just joined the site there for the craic

306 Dturbo hdi china blue 130,000 on clocksItwasntme
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate, looks like a nice tidy China tbh, tastefully modded as well as far as I can see. Nice. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2014, 11:50 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Welcome along mate, looks like a nice tidy China tbh, tastefully modded as well as far as I can see. Nice. Smile

Thanks pal! She has eyebrows on her now though. What you driving?
Thanks given by:
Mines in my sig mate, Diablo red ph2 xud. I had eyebrows on mine for a while, but wasn't over keen on them. Same as the led rear lights, just didn't do it for me in the end. Each to their own though, that's the beauty of modifying! Wink
Thanks given by:
welcome...very nice looking Dturbo...

but please dont ruin my eyesight with a pic of the gaybrows!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
You're right lad! Thats a tidy five door at least shes blowing the black smoke boys over here love the reek! Is she screwed 1/4 turn at pump?
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2014, 12:11 PM)dturbodave Wrote: Is she screwed 1/4 turn at pump?

Either this guy is funny...or he has a lot to learn about XUD tuning! lol

I think Dave you will find he has turned a wee bit more than a 1/4 turn!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Probably a touch more than a 1/4 turn tbh, nice steady 20psi on the boost gauge....when the clutch holds! lol She's falling apart a bit at the moment, been unlucky with work for the last few months, so she's been neglected a bit. Just hoping she'll make it through the mot this month! Nospeak
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2014, 12:10 PM)Piggy Wrote: welcome...very nice looking Dturbo...

but please dont ruin my eyesight with a pic of the gaybrows!

Mint eyebrowsItwasntme
Thanks given by:
Undecided

be nicer with some masked lights imho

Is it mapped yet?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
No lad just tuning box (which is biggest mistake of my life) cant afford that shit atm. Needs some work first!

Boys here in ireland love the reek! 1/2 turn at the pump and a turn or two at turbo Wink police dont like the 3 ohs over here though

Would love the lights masked! No one has them over here would set her off I think
Thanks given by:
theres a guide to doing the masks yaself on here somewhere Smile

Rip that tuning box off!!!!

Maps can be got from lads off here very cheap...just get yaself the dongle on ebay and the software and upload yaself...really isnt that expensive.

(And FYI: XUD tuned and DRIVEN right wont coal much, just go like stabbed rat on coke!)
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Agree with the tuning box, biggest waste of time/money ever.

My DT doesnt really coal too much, only really when i pull away rapidly (as in the pic in my sig), and if i bog it in a high gear (perfect for dealing with tailgaters! lol ). Other than that, she does shift pretty well for a Stage 1 IMO, but then i've not been privvy to the experience of a highly tuned XUD.......yet. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys joining this site is proving useful Big Grin tuning box made my injectors leak ffs
Thanks given by:
welcome to the site. Tuning boxes are a waste of time and getting a map for the ecu is cheap.

Many of us have had eyebrows but got rid of them as black masks are much better.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum,nice looking china you have there Hello
Thanks given by:
Thanks lads! I wouldnt know where to start with either of those though. Cheapest place for a eemap round me would be torque tronix and theyre like 150...
Thanks given by:
Have a dig through the guides section mate, im sure you'll find something in there of use to you. I'd definitely say give it a go yourself first, just make sure you have researched it beforehand though, don't just go in blind. Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate
[Image: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000014E_zpsprynorkl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the welcome lads!
Thanks given by:
Love the spliter!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along car looks good
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Car looks great mate but then i would say that seeing as mine looks similar :p
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Thanks! I was lucky to find the splitter uncut theyre like hens teeth over here everyones took them and abused them haha
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
You'd need to get that thing lowered bay, flipping 4x4 sitting there. Wink I'd have a read at Piggy's project thread, it's definitely a wee touch more than 'a turn at the pump'.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Welcome lad, bouts the country you from..?

Espace splitter nice! lol makes the car look and sound lower than it is lol had one on mine but took it off hated the look of it!
Thanks given by:
Good looking motor. Welcome to the forum. Your probably addicted already :p
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(07-01-2014, 11:50 PM)KrisCampbell Wrote: You'd need to get that thing lowered bay, flipping 4x4 sitting there. Wink I'd have a read at Piggy's project thread, it's definitely a wee touch more than 'a turn at the pump'.

Kris get your stenaline off my thread.

(07-01-2014, 11:59 PM)E_KEL95 Wrote: Welcome lad, bouts the country you from..?

Espace splitter nice! lol makes the car look and sound lower than it is lol had one on mine but took it off hated the look of it!

From Armagh Norn ireland ladWink awk get her back on takes the splitter on the front looks like a boat without it!
Thanks given by: