Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Any takers for Monday 4th August?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Hope so, been meaning to make this meet for a while
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
I'll come through, last outing for Beamer before she gets turned into a track slut
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Can't make this one
Thanks given by:
Any more takers?
Thanks given by:
Lameee, will be in yorkshire next week but later on so will miss this Sad
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2014, 02:53 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Lameee, will be in yorkshire next week but later on so will miss this Sad
Gay. Move back to Yorkshire, we've adopted you as one of us.
Thanks given by:
Dude im trying, most of the jobs I'm applying for are in t' north. Had an interview in york couple of weeks ago, phone interview on thursday for a york/manchester job and a face to face next week for one in manchester. Just waiting on results and what not

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2014, 08:35 AM)lolsteve Wrote: Dude im trying, most of the jobs I'm applying for are in t' north. Had an interview in york couple of weeks ago, phone interview on thursday for a york/manchester job and a face to face next week for one in manchester. Just waiting on results and what not
Got my fingers crossed for you mate Smile
Thanks given by:
Well, I was going to come, but I've f*cked my eye up and can't drive, failed again.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Just to confirm, definitely on tonight lads, I'll be there for 6.30.
Thanks given by:
See you there Liam, I'll be there between 6.30 7 looking forward to seeing the merc
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2014, 11:39 AM)Pete Wrote: See you there Liam, I'll be there between 6.30 7 looking forward to seeing the merc
Sound mate, been a while. Wanna see the van in its latest form Smile
Thanks given by:
I'll be there not sure what I'll be in yet tho lol

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2014, 12:08 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Sound mate, been a while. Wanna see the van in its latest form Smile

What forms that? Half finished lol
Thanks given by:
I'm there now, no one's here yet, misjudged traffic. Sat in the sun with a coke Tongue
Thanks given by:
Cracking meet except for a few dick heads thinking a busy pub car park leading to a 30 limit road through a housing estate is a great place to show off their shit drift skillz y0. Wankers.
Thanks given by:
Yeah was a good meet. Nice to catch up, Got some pics I'll sort them soon some awesome cars there tonight.. Agreed though the showboating needs to be nipped in the bud or it'll end up getting shutdown
Thanks given by:
Shame couldnt make it, missed out on drifts Tongue
get photos up Smile

Thanks given by:
The reason it moved to Manor Farm was to get away from those arses to start with.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2014, 08:02 AM)Rippthrough Wrote: The reason it moved to Manor Farm was to get away from those arses to start with.
Yeah, and now they've found it again. Its seriously annoying, they seem to get a kick out of it, talking about "people driving like grannies" with a smirk on their faces. There's driving like a granny, and then there's doing 70-80mph through a 30mph housing estate.
Thanks given by:
Usually the same morons that do 40mph any time they're on a bumpy b-road. But hey, at least they can do 80mph through some houses!
Thanks given by:
Thats a seriously f*cking stupid place to be driving like that.
The Police station is about a 5 minute walk away.

I'd imagine the police will be in presence in future times to catch them cock-ends, can't have people behaving like that on their doorstep.

Did anyone get any pictures up??
I don't do meets, even tho that one is just down the road from me BlushBlush
Thanks given by:
I was talking to the lad who runs the meet, the management of the pub had a word with him and said if it happens again it can't be held there anymore.
Thanks given by:
It was a good turn out car park was pretty full, guess the weather played a part in that

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
I got some pics I'll get them on here tonight
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2014, 10:36 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: I was talking to the lad who runs the meet, the management of the pub had a word with him and said if it happens again it can't be held there anymore.
Just like to add to this as well, obviously we know but I've never seen any of that twattishness from anyone from this club, or anyone attending with someone from this club.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  retro rides gathering. hill climb....... impotentials 14 5,083 22-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Show: Retro Rides Gathering - Shelsley Walsh - 23rd Aug 15 Dum-Dum 15 4,498 28-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
Thumbs Up April Camping Meet - CANCELLED THE_Liam 33 6,992 17-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam