NYE Saddo's anonymous

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYE Saddo's anonymous
Who's a member then? I am, been scotching all day and still loads to do so in all day tomorrow too Dodgy

So afew bottles of Leffe, a film with R' lass and a relatively early one for me...Besides, going out on NYE is bollocks anyway, takes an hour to get a drink and everything cost twice as much.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
I'm in,NYE is bollocks.
Went out and had a few ales earlier,drinking nuclear strength stout now,with dutch aromatic shag for afters.Cool
GTI bits to paint and refurb tomorrow, TD04 to fit before work on the 6th.
Thanks given by:
I'm at home by myself haha

Getting ready for an early start tomorrow moving into my new workshop. Just waiting for the inevitable "can you pick me up please" texts to start coming in later lol
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Im here. Was going to build up my 11mm pump but i cant be assed. Just going to watch a film and eat some christmas chocolate Wink
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
im home but halfway throug a box of carlsberg export and still have a big box of fireworks to play with
Thanks given by:
I'm home. Playing Xbox. Ill as f*ck, but then again... That hasn't changed for 10 months.
Thanks given by:
Im sat on laptop with an extremely strong 50/50 vodka and coke (in a pint glass) so doubt i will see midnight lol and the other half is in bed cos she is at work early in the morning Undecided

Thanks given by:
We've had a few fireworks at home but neither amber or I drink so there's not much point 'hitting the town' we're much more of a quiet night in family Smile
Thanks given by:
Well that was shit lol She was tired and Narky so went to bed at 10.30 and I watched Idris Elba King of Speed on the Iplayer. Awesome programme's though, well recommended.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Sorry...its special night or summit? Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2013, 10:27 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: We've had a few fireworks at home but neither amber or I drink so there's not much point 'hitting the town' we're much more of a quiet night in family Smile

Can i come live with you? Sad I like quiet nights in.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I watched 2 batman movies on blue ray, ate 2 bags of chilli dorito and drank half a bottle of JD. All because im a dad and staying in doesn't mean I have to be responsible lnfao
Thanks given by:
just went to pals, and come back and having a few in the house, I had to fight for my day off tomorrow! fuckin work been to greedy! also trying to tell me that, I am in tomorrow, 1 hr and 30 mins after I had finished work, I had my plans set well before the fun and games kicked off with my pals. It caused a bit of a war at home too, and wound my pals up too! Also I have done nearly 60 hrs since day after boxing day.
Thanks given by:
Currently round at a mates house with my lass and her cousin playing Mario Kart badly after a full crate and a "roll up"....

Good times Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I didn't go out either, just went for a little drive Smile
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've just got in from working in a bar, watching other people get progressively more pissed as the evening went on, and got paid to do so. Not a bad evening all in, looking forward to some sleep now though. Night bitches, happy new year. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nye is over rated Bollocks, never felt the need to go out for it, probably cause I don't drink.

Spent this one in Belgium with the Mrs and her visiting family. 3rd one I've spent overseas now, they are more fun abroad as in the UK everything is just about getting drunk.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
I don't need to waste money on alcohol to wake up the next day with a fuzzy head and bad guts......fed up with 2014 already! lol

I stayed in as well obviously, watched a bit of Jools which was shit this year, watched loads of money go up in flames across London on TV and then went to bed. Wouldn't have bothered staying up either but anyone that lives near a port will know the massive boats all blast fog horns at midnight (and at 11pm at someone had failed to sync their clock lol) so not much point trying to sleep through that lol.
Thanks given by:
I got a cracking nights sleep...thankyou countryside.

And now I begin the year waiting for everyone to say what an epic night they had that they cant remember coz they blew all their bonuses on booze
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by: