friday......friday ???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friday......friday ???
wow, home from work after a quick pub visit to find nobodys done Friday thread !!!!

now; minding the kids, going to order a takeaway for me.

sat; need new tyre on the galaxy, then get dragged around liverpool shopping

sun; repeated shopping mission.....then off work till the 6th january !!!
Thanks given by:
Tonight; recovering from last night
Tomorow; Xmas shopping, collect my glasses and back out in the evening
Sunday; same as Saturday
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Tonight. Mong on the sofa with lots of beer and mince pies free from work Big Grin
Tomorrow. Up early, few bits then get my charger bracket painted up and ready to bolt on
Sunday. Not much. See the missus probably
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Tonight - Currently enjoying free reign of the remote and laptop with a few beers as my lass is at her mates house getting her nails "done" (whatever the f*ck that is) Smile
Tomorrow - Working until 2, then last-minute xmas shopping then beer Big Grin
Sunday - Relax before all the xmas hassles start, wrap some presents, eat a huge f*cking fry up Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Today finished early and off work for 2 weeks Big Grin. Spend time on xr3 me thinks
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
well I bought my xmas supply of booze, dropped off a xmas present. tomorrow right up to xmas eve, I am working flat out. So it all kicks off tomorrow, be ruby scrums for the tins of veg, turkeys and booze in the next four days.
Thanks given by:
Today work was hetic. Working in a supermarket at this time is busy busy busy... then picked up my dads present (phone case with his camper printed on). Then Chinese and text santa!

Tomorrow nip to morrisons for my text santa hat to go with my santa tshirt for work. See my mamma then go work. After work drink beers.

Sunday work all day then nothing in afternoon.

Monday tuesday work all day again Undecided busy busy busy...
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Finished work 7am Friday and drove to poodles to get my car mot, slept at poodles and drove back to London for night shift. Working Saturday and Sunday night 7pm-3am for overtime that will go nicely with my 2 days double time on Christmas.
Thanks given by:
revised weekend plans;

thanks to british gash I have just had to call the emergency line as the house has a gas leak, following a 4 hour repair they carried out yesterday. they have disconnected me from the gas supply, so we now have no heating/cooking available in the house-great news after being out xmas shopping ?? upon ringing their service department to complain, they said its a" high priority complaint"...................so they will fix it tomorrow ????
so the planned xmas shopping at Cheshire oaks is now cancelled as I have to wait to let them back in to correct the leak that the engineer left (free of charge) and they have just rang back asking for customer feedback over how the call was handled ???????????

therefore I am led to believe that british gash service/repair staff have no sense of smell, and customer complaints dept are as thick as pig-shit on a frosty morning...

so about 14.00 tomorrow afternoon, I should be ok to start my xmas shopping then shall I ??????
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday & bit foggy outside daddyfixit 0 1,284 29-03-2019, 08:33 AM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  up early...its Friday daddyfixit 2 1,968 23-03-2019, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Redordead89
  friday !! daddyfixit 2 1,891 15-03-2019, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Eeyore