After another 306..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After another 306..
Well I already have a blaze D-Turbo, but I'm after another one, in a colour I can actually polish and looks decent.

Not fussed what phase it is, as long as the bodywork is all straight and no cracks / dents.
Scratches are easily enough removed with a good mop and polish.

But it has to be a 5 door because, simply, I'm lazy, and the doors will end up being smoothed over anyways.

I'm willing to travel 75 miles in diameter of newcastle, however may stretch to 100 if the seller makes me a cup of tea lol

Anyone recommend a decent colour that polishes up good?
Thanks given by:
Blaze looks awesome polished imo
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
The wanted section may be better!
Thanks given by:
Not with a side of the car that's faded badly, even a mop doesn't bring it back up. And some of the paint has cracked at the back. Not sure how much it would cost to repair to be honest. But will still need another car to use, so catch 22. Lol

(19-12-2013, 10:02 PM)SRowell Wrote: The wanted section may be better!

It's not a wanted thing though at the minute, just asking what colour would be best for polishing, I just got carried away typing.
Thanks given by:
The problem with cars that look decent with a polish.....is that they look shit again as soon as you drive them!

Personally I like deep blues (china for a 306, Indigo for a Golf, etc), polished and waxed it looks awesome....but as soon as there's a tiny bit of road spray or dust on it looks crap again!
Thanks given by:
think black looks good polished, or diablo
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
Astor or diablo
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Darker colours get dirty quicker.

My current car is the lightest I've ever owned in terms of shade, and it stays looking cleanest for longer.

Of course it helps if you clean it once every few months too.

Moonstone is a very fogiving colour if you don't have hours to spend polishing it.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I've had 4 moonstone peugeots, and unfortunately i love the colour but it doesnt seem to shine too well..
Found a couple of ph1 black dturbo's, however i'am tempted to fix the problems on the blaze and maybe ph1 it, don't see many ph1 blaze's nowadays.
Thanks given by: