G/I HDi Estate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G/I HDi Estate
In Portsmouth, Hampshire. I know this car won't be for everyone but I've got a 306 HDi estate running a stage 2 remap and been stripped out, I still have all the interior bits and bobs so it could be rebuilt if desired. This is a project car for me but would like a 7 seater now or something RWD. Tax until 09/14 and MOT til 05/14. On 188700, and just remapped, should be running about 140BHP, was only meant to get a stage 1 map but the wrong one got uploaded so got a stage 2 instead so is quite smokey when you put your foot down. Unfortunately it shat it's turbo last night but I have got a turbo ready to go on there, just not put it on yet.

There's a couple of options I can do with this car:

Option 1: Sell it as it stands now

Option 2: Get round to repairing it (maybe the weekend) and sell it

Option 3: Repair and rebuild the interior then sell it

Feel free to PM me anytime and feel free to ask me anything about this
[Image: IMG_4192edit.png]
Thanks given by:
How much as it stands?
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It looks like we're gonna be repairing the weekend so doubt I'll do an option 1 lol unless you're willing to make me an offer and I'll let you know if I'm willing to let her go for that
Thanks given by:
stg 2 with no intercooler? i would suggest removing stg2 map or the new turbo will go the same way
Thanks given by:
Oh I don't doubt it mate, as I said it's been a project for me and just haven't gotten around to FMICing it yet and lack of funds will stop me doing this aswell so I'd rather get rid of it and let someone else have some fun with it and finish it off
Thanks given by:
Got a price in mind for this yet?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Just an update, the engine seized up so just gonna be scrapping this now unfortunately :-(
Thanks given by:
Before you scrap it are your injectors behaving and do you have a drivers door card, I could be interested.
Thanks given by:
Injectors were all working fine mate and I'm having the interior for my new car I'm afraid, sorry
Thanks given by:
How much for the bonnet and grill if still available
Thanks given by:
Sorry mate but I'm putting the bonnet and grill on my new one
Thanks given by:
No worries mate
Thanks given by:
Where abouts are you located?

Sorry just found my glasses Portsmouth I see...
Thanks given by:
too far for you mate ?
Thanks given by:
When you say the engine is seized, how exactly? I mean, it's not as if it's been sat in a field for years... Confused Did the stage 2 fuelling just cook the internals, borewash etc?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Presume turbo got to hot so did inlet temps with no cooler probably melted everything inside.
And I've got a lovely engine sat here that would make it a nice at but would need it recovered from there to far to tow really :/.
Thanks given by:
He has a replacement engine although for some reason he's fitting it to a ph2 green DT lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol there is no worse colour than green IMO
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2014, 06:41 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: He has a replacement engine although for some reason he's fitting it to a ph2 green DT lol

I'm not really doing that, was just a joke lol

(02-01-2014, 06:10 PM)Poodle Wrote: When you say the engine is seized, how exactly? I mean, it's not as if it's been sat in a field for years... Confused Did the stage 2 fuelling just cook the internals, borewash etc?

Yeah pretty much mate

(02-01-2014, 06:24 PM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: Presume turbo got to hot so did inlet temps with no cooler probably melted everything inside.
And I've got a lovely engine sat here that would make it a nice at but would need it recovered from there to far to tow really :/.

Was gonna do an engine swap but just bought the green one as a cheap runaround
Thanks given by: