G/I 205 Dturbo? Read within.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G/I 205 Dturbo? Read within.....
(12-12-2013, 10:23 PM)ginge191 Wrote: surely doors are irrelevant... as long as the wheels stay on the car...

[Image: IMG-20131118-WA0004_zps32178d93.jpg]

suure hope that's not camber there..

The beams alright, got a 1.9 gti beam in the shed that can be thrown in as part of a deal if nessesary
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
forgot to mention in the original post, im located just outside of hereford, Herefordshire

if youre interested pm me an offer and im sure something can be sorted Smile
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
That reminds me, Zakk, I need to pick MY GTi beam up from your unit!
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2013, 09:55 AM)Pugmarshall Wrote: That reminds me, Zakk, I need to pick MY GTi beam up from your unit!

Yep, go right ahead. Fed up of tripping over it :-P
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Hence trying to sell it?
Thanks given by:
Now prepared to break the 205. f*ck it
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2013, 11:58 AM)ozonehostile picomplete Wrote:Now prepared to break the 205. f*ck it

It got rev gauge? Price compleate engine loom? And price on clocks/dials?

Thanks given by:
It's completely pov spec mate, like yours.

Il put the car on eBay on the weekend for a 7 day auction. If it doesn't sell as a complete car il break it
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Does the blower work Zakk???????????????? Gigiddy. Got a price for itt pleaseee xx
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Break it, I want bits!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Yer brake it dibs on engine loom and clocks if price is right Smile

Thanks given by:
If I break it's going to have to be in the new year as I have zero time at the moment. Hence preferring to sell it as a whole even at a loss

But if there's enough stuff wanted off it to cover what I paid for the car then fair enough.

Oh, one thing that may interest people with 106 Nads, this has a nad bosch pump, so can run veg ;-)
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
This sold zakk?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2013, 01:17 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: Yer brake it dibs on engine loom and clocks if price is right Smile

Ted had a bunch of xud looms iirc! I think i had one but scrapped it.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(22-12-2013, 01:02 PM)Tom Wrote:
(19-12-2013, 01:17 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: Yer brake it dibs on engine loom and clocks if price is right Smile

Ted had a bunch of xud looms iirc! I think i had one but scrapped it.

205 loom is different with how it plugs in to the fues box not in the chassis leg like it does on the 306.

Thanks given by:
Dumbass alert. Did the engine not have the loom when you got it? Its only like 4 wires lol
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(22-12-2013, 02:35 PM)Tom Wrote: Dumbass alert. Did the engine not have the loom when you got it? Its only like 4 wires lol

It's messed up wires been cut here and there wires added etc be easier to get another loom that Work out what's what, but if it comes down to it sure can work it out......

P.s more than 4 wires lol there's about 4+ wires going to glow plug relay never mind the rest Wink

Thanks given by:
Put some jump leads on it today and she runs! Idles and drives fine haha
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
This would be mine if I lived closer Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(26-12-2013, 11:03 PM)Piggy Wrote: This would be mine if I lived closer Undecided

Only about an hour 30 away :-P
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Intended for your benefit from experience- pov spec 205's are worth jack shit when breaking, panels are bonded on so aren't easily removed, suspensions crap and not saught after and the interior, well same again. There's nothing really saught after which is worth the money to remove unless these guys above are buying lots of bits. Is it not just worth swapping the engine over and selling it for £600-800?
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(26-12-2013, 11:31 PM)strictly_perv Wrote: Intended for your benefit from experience- pov spec 205's are worth jack shit when breaking, panels are bonded on so aren't easily removed, suspensions crap and not saught after and the interior, well same again. There's nothing really saught after which is worth the money to remove unless these guys above are buying lots of bits. Is it not just worth swapping the engine over and selling it for £600-800?

Yeah breaking it is only a last resort. Hopefully it's sold soon, just waiting for a deposit.

I would drop an xud9 in but just don't have anywhere to do an engine swap at the moment :-\
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(26-12-2013, 11:31 PM)strictly_perv Wrote: Intended for your benefit from experience- pov spec 205's are worth jack shit when breaking, panels are bonded on so aren't easily removed, suspensions crap and not saught after and the interior, well same again. There's nothing really saught after which is worth the money to remove unless these guys above are buying lots of bits. Is it not just worth swapping the engine over and selling it for £600-800?

Yeah breaking it is only a last resort. Hopefully it's sold soon, just waiting for a deposit.

I would drop an xud9 in but just don't have anywhere to do an engine swap at the moment :-\
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Put a few liters of diesel in the 205 on the weekend and jump started it. It runs fine amazingly. Gets upto temperature fine. I would tell you what the temperature gauge reading was but it's a pov spec 205 so doesn't have one flol.

If anyone is Brave enough to want to drive it away then I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

Things I would recommend before driving any sort of distance though.

A battery. The current one doesn't hold enough charge for more than a couple of start attempts

New wheels on the front. The current tyres are far from legal.
A headlight bulb and holder as for reasons unknown to me the previous owner removed it on the n/s light.

Lots of bottles of water just in case

Some form of travel companion/recovery car because it's so woefully slow you will be bored to the point you hope it breaks so you have something to do

I'd still recommend towing/trailoring away but see no reason why you can't drive it home, tax and test until Feb 2014

£260 for the car plus another £80 for a complete d8a xud9te

Someone have it, so much potential for win :-D
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Anyone?

I need money so getting more and more tempted to scrap it :-\

Any offers?
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Break it and sell me bits!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2014, 03:32 PM)silverzx Wrote: Break it and sell me bits!

^^^^^^ This Wink

Thanks given by:
What bits do you need?
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Front bumper, rear plastic boot strip thing, passenger headlight, wing, poverty-spec cowling for counters as ripped mine in shear rage.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Was hoping that it wouldn't come to having to break it :-\

But if no one wants it then I need to get my money back...

We'll see
Current stable
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by: