This is weird........

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is weird........
Evening all

You probably know me, although I don't post very often........ :p

I don't like change though, so probably won't be on here much.

Tom
Thanks given by:
oh no.

ahh well someone that will post more than me
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Im not a massive fan of change either, it does still seem weird, but tbh change is only good over here, its fast to browse, better banter and scott/fooby are working hard to make it easier to use and informative, has all the ingedients for a cracking forum Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome Tongue
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well I'll stick with it for now. Smile

Kinda depends if its blocked at college lol, and if its as boring as mkivs! Whick I'm sure it wont be as all the cool people have come over from 'the other side'. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Everyone back away slowly...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:Well I'll stick with it for now. Smile

Kinda depends if its blocked at college lol, and if its as boring as mkivs! Whick I'm sure it wont be as all the cool people have come over from 'the other side'. Big Grin

Fooby has said if its ever blocked for anybody then let him know and he will change the coding or something so it shows up around your work/college proxy.... Smile
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:

Fooby has said if its ever blocked for anybody then let him know and he will change the coding or something so it shows up around your work/college proxy.... Smile

That man... is the internet!
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
hello welcome
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:

Ah cool! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome.................I think....................

lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:Welcome.................I think....................

lol

Haha, hello Mark. Haven't seen you on 'the other one' for a while!
Thanks given by:
ahhhhhh and i thought we'd escaped, that was what all this forum change was about wasn't it? . . . .throwing Toms306 off the scent? . . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p

heya!
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
Toms306 has been here 2 hours and only has 5 posts?

He was doing 5 posts a second back in his heyday!
Thanks given by:
Lol. :p
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Im not a massive fan of change either, it does still seem weird, but tbh change is only good over here, its fast to browse, better banter and scott/fooby are working hard to make it easier to use and informative, has all the ingedients for a cracking forum Smile
Cheers Dan! Much appreciated. It's a pretty big change for the two of us too haha.

Fair enough Tom, welcome along anyway! If you have any comments on what could make the site better post em up Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate, its nice to see you over here, feel free to post whore away. Matt is on about 160 posts a day and needs some competition as i just cant keep up.

Banter is epic on here and if you decide Fooby and Scott are lady gardens you can post about it without being deleted. Chat box is genuinely busy too.
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:

I can officially confirm that the british gas computer network can not detect 306oc :greetings-clappingyellow:

And also, hi Tom. Try keep the :character-spamcan: to a minimum ok? lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Has fooby been censored to cumguzzler?!
Thanks given by:
Oh no!!! I thought you was banned before you joined ha ha

Welcome

I think
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Damn it.

Now all i'm gonna read is VAG this and VAG that Tongue