Old Softie...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Softie...
Music 
Hi people!

I bought myself a cabriolet cheap on Ebay at the end of the Summer. OK, the beginning of Winter (November) and it's looking like a nice project.

1999 2.0 16v SE with 120k, full leather interior, leaky rad, clogged heater matrix, worn rear suspension bushes, all the usual suspects!

But the hood works, the wipers work, it starts and runs well and I've got some warm boots, so by next Summer I'm hoping to have it in much better nick.

Bought a new zip-in rear window which came from Germany and I'm still translating the instructions!

Looking forward to meeting people on here, learning a bit more about the old beast. Incidentally, it's purple and there's no colour code on the driver's door edge, just the tyre details. Anyone know what the name/code is?

Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum mate Big Grin think the paint code is on the near side front suspension strut, look under the bonnet and it should be on a white sticker if I remember correctly.
Thanks given by:
As above you looking on the left for a 4 letter code. Should be on a white sticker or if its ph1 printed in green paint on the strut

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Welcome! Get some pics up of the beauty Smile
[Image: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000014E_zpsprynorkl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
welcome!
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2013, 10:46 AM)Choppin Wrote: Welcome to the forum mate Big Grin think the paint code is on the near side front suspension strut, look under the bonnet and it should be on a white sticker if I remember correctly.

Ta! You're absolutely right, and it's KLB - "Violet Intense" - Very French!
Thanks given by:
Lol that's alright mate, get some photos up, bet that colour looks really nice on a cabby
Thanks given by:
welcome sir
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate
Thanks given by: