looks like i am in for a hard xmas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looks like i am in for a hard xmas
this month hasn't kicked off great for me at all,
with my dad trying to get back in coms with me, after we parted company 15 years ago, and settled our argument 10 years ago. i told him to stay out of my life. which he respected, only 10 years later tot try and get in coms again.
so that's pissed me off, he's caused more bother than he's worth. f*cked a lot of people off.
then to top that off, my grans health has declined badly over the last few days, we got news that her heart is failing, so my mum is in a right state after been told she is very ill. my mum is thinking my gran may not see xmas.
so i am going to be a wing man to try and keep my mums head above water and to keep the piece like i last year, and 5 years ago, when my granddad was ill.
how the past comes back to bite you on the arse, at xmas time!
sorry lads for little rant.
Thanks given by:
Damn! Sounds like a bit of a shit time!
And top it all off its nearly that time of year!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Shit stuff always happens at Xmas! It's a shitter! Sorry to hear mate

Not as bad as you, but we are getting kicked out our flat as Xmas and I don't get paid till Xmas eve :/ looks like we are homeless for Xmas haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Doesn't sound good Andy, I'm sure 2014 will be better for you though. Smile
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2013, 09:49 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Damn! Sounds like a bit of a shit time!
And top it all off its nearly that time of year!

this is why I dislike time of year, as things always seems to turn sour! when December is supposed to be the best time of the year.

(05-12-2013, 09:56 PM)Matt Wrote: Shit stuff always happens at Xmas! It's a shitter! Sorry to hear mate

Not as bad as you, but we are getting kicked out our flat as Xmas and I don't get paid till Xmas eve :/ looks like we are homeless for Xmas haha

your right about that! I tell you what matt, we drown our sorrows together! as that's just as bad.

(05-12-2013, 10:05 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Doesn't sound good Andy, I'm sure 2014 will be better for you though. Smile

I hope so tom, as the past 5 years haven't gone that smooth, due to something going down.
Thanks given by:
Sorry to hear that man, bad things do like to come all at once just to really sink in. Thoughts go out to you and your family and hope you can at least get a pleasant xmas out of this situation
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Haha yes!! Drowning of sorrows sounds cracking haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Wow. Tough crack buddy. I guess, if its any consolidation, you've got support from the guys here.
Hope things work out.
Thanks given by:
all the best mate.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
thanks fellas, playing everyday now as it comes.
Thanks given by:
That sucks dude. How old is your nan?
Thanks given by:
(06-12-2013, 10:50 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: That sucks dude. How old is your nan?

she is just shy of 80, as her birthday is the 5th of jan.
Thanks given by:
Sorry mate Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
f*ck your dad off, make it clear and deal with the other problems in your life.
My bio dad tried doing the same as yours mate, but since I turned round and said 'I'm 25 I don't need a dad at my age'... He's left me alone.
Concentrate on making your families happiness a priority, make it the best month for you and your family - one that your gran will never forget (even if she don't realise it).
I know it will be hard, but stay strong and everything will work out.
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2013, 08:05 AM)Rich306 Wrote: f*ck your dad off, make it clear and deal with the other problems in your life.
My bio dad tried doing the same as yours mate, but since I turned round and said 'I'm 25 I don't need a dad at my age'... He's left me alone.
Concentrate on making your families happiness a priority, make it the best month for you and your family - one that your gran will never forget (even if she don't realise it).

cheers for the kind words rich!
Thanks given by:
Your shift key seems to have broken as well Sad. I feel for you buddy.
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2013, 03:25 PM)procta Wrote:
(07-12-2013, 08:05 AM)Rich306 Wrote: f*ck your dad off, make it clear and deal with the other problems in your life.

cheers for the kind words rich!
Anytime mate, don't hesitate to PM me if you feel down in the dumps again and need to talk
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I know how shit things like that can be around christmas. My little brother got diagnosed with cancer on my 19th birthday (17th December) and had 5% chance of survival. That christmas was balls.
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
Thanks given by:
you just cannot get into the festive mood at all, when things are proper sour! been to see her today, as it was the homes xmas party. she's not well at all.
Thanks given by:
Not good! Sad tough time for your family
Thanks given by: