2004 Seat Leon Cupra R

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2004 Seat Leon Cupra R
Hi all. I know its not a 306 buuuuut I'm selling this to go back to 306 power Smile.

Im putting my Seat Leon Cupra R up for sale due to doing to many miles per week and also a change in my job so got to sell the Cupra to buy a diesel.

Make: Seat

Model: Leon Cupra R 225 ( BAM )

Mileage: 73k

Colour: Black

Very reluctant sale but at the moment in time i have to sell my Cupra even though its been the best car I have owned.
It comes will full service history including two cambelt changes which both were done before they were expected to. The next service isnt due to the 18/08/14 or at 80,443 miles so ages left till the next service.
Just renewed the tax so 12 months tax and the mot runs out on the 24/05/2014 so plenty of mot on the vehicle with only one advisory which is the rear box corroded but got told it will last for a while yet so it hasnt bothered me.

Right to the important bits.

Its had alot of money spent on it recently to keep it mechanically sound. As i said the cambelt was done at 65,500 miles on the 30/05/13.

Discs and pads all round were replaced at 65,500 miles along with brake fluid. DS2500 pads were fitted. Also the o/s/r caliper was replaced at the same time.

Air con service at 66,000 miles.

Genuine clutch, duel mass flywheel and slave cylinder replaced at 67,000 miles.

Header coolant bottle replaced at 67,000 miles.

Michelin pilot sport 3 tyres all round were fitted at 67,000 miles so they still have plenty of tread left on them. 4 wheel alignment was also carried out at the time.

O/s/f window regulator replaced at 69,000 miles.

Thermostat and coolant temp sensor replaced a month ago along with brake pressure sensor number 2 ( the worse one to change ).

Brake light switch replaced last week.

All the doors were resealed as they perished and so they have been replaced with a mastic seal which wont rot again.

All badges and wheel centre caps replaced with genuine Seat parts. Along with a new under tray.

So as you can see every important part has been replaced to keep it 100%.

The car does have a couple of modifications which include a revo remap taking it to 260bhp along with 270lbs/ft of torque. Very smooth car but can be an animal when you want it to be. It puts the power down very well indeed.
Also the car has an uprated re circulator valve ( awesome gti ) and was serviced not long ago and will include other springs and shims.
The final modification is a JR air filter with heat shield along with a 3" turbo intake pipe. But the original air box will come with the sale.

Interior is spotless and the exterior is in very good condition for its age with only a few stone chips on the bonnet and also one of the front alloys has a scratch on them when the tyre fitter caught it but all four wheels were refurbished. The car comes up very well after a wash, looking all shiny and new.

So overall its a brilliant car and will put a smile on anyones face who buys it and with it being a low mileage for its age it will sure go on for a long long time yet.

The asking price is £4900 ono.

Deposit has been put on new car so send me offers.

Thanks for looking.

[attachment=12519]

[attachment=12520]

[attachment=12521]

[attachment=12522]

[attachment=12523]

[attachment=12524]
Thanks given by:
Anyone interested? Wink
Thanks given by:
So much want! Good luck with the sale Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice looking cupra r you are selling,good luck with the sale Wink
Thanks given by:
i love these Sad Shame its not in budget!
Thanks given by:
Thank you all for the messages Smile

Hopefully its going this weekend so i can pick up my 3rd 306 next weekend Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: 2004 MGTF 41k Poodle 4 2,278 08-11-2017, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  GI: 2004 Clio 182 hotrodjacko 9 2,770 06-02-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: MY95
  2004 E46 330d coupé **SOLD** Iceman299 0 1,078 23-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Iceman299