Inie menie minie mo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inie menie minie mo
Which one? Silver one is off a Fiesta ST and the black one is off a Galaxy 2.0 TDCi (PSA lump in disguise) silver one is slightly bigger and with what seems like better inlet/outlet angles, but will bigger mean laggier therfore make more sense to use the black one?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Depends, what routing are you going for around the rad? bottom one would be easier to loop over the top, top one would be easier if going around chassis legs/around the other side of the rad (if there's space)
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Id be thinking about the width of the 306s chassis legs and rad and which will fit between them best.

Otherwse the larger one, it wont make any noticable difference in lag and will cool better as well as looking closer to the hose size your likely to use (57mm at the inlet and iirc 60-63 off a 2.2 bottom pipe)
Thanks given by:
top one because its shiny
Thanks given by:
The black one looks wider don't you think?
Thanks given by:
Whichever fits better tbh. Isnt the st like a 1.6..? Might actually be a bit small, what size are the ports?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
There will be no difference in lag between the two
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah thought as much, anyone actually have any measurements berween chassis legs ect so I can see which will fit
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah its about this wide *holds arms approximately chassis leg width apart*
Thanks given by:
830mm between the front panels, with a small amount of hammering required for another ~50mm. Rad is750mm wide. Ns gap is about 80mm, os is less than 50mm iirc.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk320...out021.jpg
This was the intercooler I used and it didn't really add much lag, so either shouldn't make much of a difference
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by: