Castle Combe Action Day

Poll: Castle Coombe Action Day
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Interested
66.67%
8 66.67%
Not inerested
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Castle Combe Action Day
Hi Everyone,

There is a Spring Performance Car Action Day being held at Castle Coombe Circuit this April. We're looking into organising a stand for 306oc, if enough people want to go. The details are:

Where: Castle Combe, Wiltshire
When: April 28th 2012
Price- In advance an adult ticket is £10, on the day £12
Track time available.

http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/eve ... ventID=368

If you could use the voting buttons, so I can work out there's enough for a club stand, that would be great. Also, if we get a club stand, we're looking to put on a pretty good car display, so anyone who'd like to submit their car to go toward the front, let me know!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Just to add to this, if we get a stand at this show we will also be granted 12 free passes, meaning free entry to the show as well as well as a pass to go on the 306 stand Wink Obviously a couple of these will be used by staff, but there will be a good number up for grabs!
Thanks given by:
Another one in april! Wtf so many Undecided ill try go
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
its 2 days before pay day doubt ill make it im afraid
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Could well be up for this. Might not have a Peugeot for the first time in my life by then though :/ haha
Thanks given by:
Im up for it as i want the track time Smile

But how come you have to pay? Each time I've been there I've never had to pay except for the Rally day event later on in the year as its not done by Combe themselves.

When you enquired about it did you say how many cars / people you will have going?
Thanks given by:
As I said bud if we have a stand it's free for the first 8 or 9 people, Kim put the prices up so people were aware of the costs if more than that amount of people came along Smile

Are .net having a stand? If you like you're welcome to come along with us (if you've not already sorted something else out)
Thanks given by:
nope as per the norm over there.. every time i've tried to organise it people are scared to travel.
Thanks given by:
I will go.
Thanks given by:
Always wanted to go there, too far for just a day meet for me though Sad
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
I'm going with club-306. If you don't have enough for a stand then I'm sure a few could jump on that stand.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Foxy-jim Wrote:I'm going with club-306. If you don't have enough for a stand then I'm sure a few could jump on that stand.

I'll be there on the club stand too :o and before anyone say's it's too far, it's a 420mile round trip for me Wink
Thanks given by:
yup im interested 1 + 1or2 <15
subject to work should be able let you know sooner than later
Thanks given by:
Stey Wrote:
Foxy-jim Wrote:I'm going with club-306. If you don't have enough for a stand then I'm sure a few could jump on that stand.

I'll be there on the club stand too :o and before anyone say's it's too far, it's a 420mile round trip for me Wink

It would be a 480 round trip for me.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Scott,

I spoke to my mate who use to get us all free tickets.. he said that he use to sign up for 2-3 clubs to get the required tickets. So for instance it would be "306oc north" "306oc central" and "306oc south" but then have then all in one area.
Thanks given by:
Thanks buddy Smile Well it doesn't look like we'd need more than 12 tickets anyway (which we would have for free), but if we end up needing more I'll do what you said and will book a second stand.
Thanks given by:
No problem.. put me down for 2 as me and my bro want to come as we want to test drive the car before the ring Smile
Thanks given by:
Half tempted by this
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Come along guys! Would be good to see you all!
Thanks given by:
Plus it will be free, you'll only need to pay for food and fuel
Thanks given by:
Exactly even better!
Thanks given by:
Is this still going ahead?

I'll be there with Built4Track, but will be good to see some of you guys there...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Sorry guys, the camping meet took over and there wasn't much interest for it so I completely forgot!

Bad Kim!
Thanks given by:
Pffffft.

You're gay.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Thanks given by:
Well only 8 people replied and most were maybes, sooo....

I'm not going anyway, and you're gay! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Except I'm not...

Because I'm going...
Thanks given by:
Can you pay on the door? Tempted to go, but it will be a spur of the moment decision lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah as far as I'm aware, you could always blag your way onto the club-306 stand... Apparently they're short on numbers this year.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 15,968 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 07/04/18 Eeyore 43 18,450 08-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000
  Show: Castle Combe - Summer Action Festival - 07/07/18 Eeyore 0 2,159 06-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Eeyore