rip paul walker

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rip paul walker
Its a really shame. i only discovered F&F a few years ago. Massive fan and he had a real passion for cars. Shame it wasnt him behind the wheel as its never good to die when someone else makes a mistake.
Thanks given by:
That's the end of an era right there that is. First one came out when I was 11...now when I am a grown arse man it has all finished...as good as finished anyway, since it will not be the same again.
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2013, 09:20 AM)C2K Wrote: That Porsche is f*cked, his mate must have been driving like a complete tool. Part of the reason id never buy a cabriolet.

I'd like to point out that his friend who was driving is called Roger Rodas, they were very good friends who would race and work together and he became Paul's financial adviser. They were both very good drivers who would often race each other for fun and this was a complete accident.

Rip to them both.
Thanks given by:
So you read the mirror story then. Don't believe everything you read, that crash was no low speed impact.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Never said it wasn't a low speed impact, I was just pointing out that the driver was an experienced driver and Paul was happy enough to get into his car knowing how he drives and I highly doubt he intended for this to happen and as you weren't there and don't know what fully happened, you shouldn't accuse him of driving like a complete tool. It's called an accident for a reason.
Thanks given by:
may his soul rest in peace, what will happen to fast and furious 7 ?
Thanks given by:
RIP cant be said enough times for such a good guy and such an icon in the car culture, been watching recent interviews and reading a few of the stories and he seems like such a genuine giving person. Such a shame.
Rumours of car malfunction have been already been made, and although roger was a very experienced driver that car is wild even in the eyes of the pros.
From what ive read about f&f 7 theres still some key scene they havent yet filmed and so they will be doing re-writes of the story to work around his loss. But the film will still be goig ahead but delayed due to the accident. Just hope that it doesnt ruin the film.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
RIP Sad
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Scootering ruined my life" - Paul Vincent cully 34 6,799 23-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo