its friday !!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its friday !!!
fri---going into Liverpool to see the bank manager about a mortgage deal

sat----her mates Picasso mot

sun----xmas shopping

edit;;;; Renault megane with no wipers, 3" water in the scuttle panel as screen drains are blocked with leaves ! shorted out the motor and filled car with rainwater as its parked on an uphill slope..........
Thanks given by:
fri...drive to minehead

sat...service/cambelt/strip n rebuild brakes on me ma's berlingo nad

sun...come home from minead

(somewhere inbetween: breakdown in the GT)
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Friday - Work until 6, then taking the missus for a curry and a film to make up for abandoning her for the weekend lol
Saturday - OC XMAS MEET! Getting there about 12 hopefully, banter, look at cars, food, then ale. Schweet Big Grin
Sunday - Hangover, need to be back in Leeds for about 2 so setting off around 11, then off to wrestle a 6 foot real xmas tree into my car/house Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Fri - xmas shopping, pick up ps4 or cancel can't decide, and then a meal
Sat- visit my parents for birthday presents
Sun - boxset of Greys anatomy and shed loads of coffee :-D
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
Friday - work 11-7 & wait for the results of my MOT.. That will decide if I have a good weekend or not lol
Sat work 9-3.30
Sun - Xmas decs up
Thanks given by:
Weekend: oc christmas meet!!!

If it doesn't take all weekend then I won't have done it properly and will have to go back and try harder.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Same as this weekend last year:

Friday - Be overly ambitious with what I'm fitting, fail and not turn up to the meet tonight

Saturday - Christmas meet, drive up hang around, moan about being skint, intend to go home to my nice warm bed but end up drunk and sleeping somewhere in MK.

Sunday - Crawl home, finish building up bike maybe go for a ride.

Monday - Go riding at Swinley Forrest.
Thanks given by:
Big shift at work yesterday, Finish a side job today and a XC loop of Saddleworth tomorrow. Missing the Grizedale rally this weekend too Sad
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Shit didnt even realise it was friday yesterday. Undecided yesterday was working all day till half 6. Then takeaway and beers.

Today started work at 7. Finished at 3. Been busy as hell at work now its Christmas time. Undecided tonight going to do some online crimbo shopping.

Tomorrow work 8-5 but got to spend last hour decorating our store for christmas. Then nothing planned.

Day of monday (I love mondays). Got to fix my car as strut top has gone, washer bottle leaking and drivers door handle snapped. All in 2 weeks. But I dont mine these.

Last year it was big curbing in alloys, heaters stopped working and then my clutch gave in! So I can live with strut top clunking! :-)

Sorry cant make christmas meet. Hopefully you all have a good time without me. :-) sure you will. :-)

If phills there keep the bbqs away.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by: