Think I'm going to be deported?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think I'm going to be deported?
I'd imagine that as an immigrant it would entitle you to lots of free money and probably a bigger house than you currently have. You could probably claim some free money for any family north of the border too! You may not even need to work. Seems to be how the current system works???
Thanks given by:
Illegals are the people to be theses days, fall off the underbelly of a stobart truck with 5 kids and kkaaaching instant £2mil house in chelsea. Makes me wonder why i bother.
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2013, 09:29 PM)JJtheHITMAN Wrote: Illegals are the people to be theses days, fall off the underbelly of a stobart truck with 5 kids and kkaaaching instant £2mil house in chelsea. Makes me wonder why i bother.

Lol its comments like that that make you realise the Sun newspaper should be banned!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Yea most of the ones who do this are lazy English people.
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2013, 10:28 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: Yea most of the ones who do this are lazy English people.

True this. I watched sumat on t.v a few weeks ago about blokes claiming millions on the sick! Wooow the guys had 3 or 4 houses though my hard earned taxes
Thanks given by:
I know its slightly getting off topic but there is 5 million working age people in the UK claiming benefits, only 125,000 are foreign nationals, about 2.5%

Britain still funds free university tuition fees and free prescriptions for everyone in Scotland.
Thanks given by: